PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It more to do with double standards it's Liverpool so the premier league brushed it under the carpet! If it was city hacking Liverpool, Liverpool would have had all the media reporting it and want us to be done for it!
When Ziegler first broke the story of the hacking in 2019, I recall Simon Mullock saying he had the story in 2013 but was stopped from running it. Read into that what you will!

Mancini was previously employed in an advisory role & it may well be that we did it for the reason they suspect. However that doesn’t make it wrong if all contracted, legal & Mancini provided the services he was paid for.

Oh I totally agree. What’s considered “wrong” or illegal in the real world is totally different to ffp rules. I have no issue with city operating however they wish and have zero time for ffp but that doesn’t mean I side with the argument we haven’t inadvertently or even knowingly broken or tried to circumvent these ffp rules at certain times.

The Premier League are a joke without laughter. Shambolic. Making things up as they go along and being goaded by prehistoric morons who wear red and live in the past. Premier League are the stooge of the entitled elite. Everton lawyer's should be able to drive a bus through this comedy show.

Would you pay it if a copper knocks on the door and says we’ve had complaints of speeding & we can see you have a fast car. We want you to tell us how many times you’ve been speeding?

When you tell him to fuck off you get 115 charges in the post for things like speeding, failing to wear a seat belt, drive without care & attention.

Everyone says you must have done it with that many charges.

I would try to not pay and take them to court because the charges lack any evidence (like city are). However, it does not mean I have never driven over the limit does it…

That’s my point in all this. Some people in here are making us to be saint like. I just don’t believe that. And to be honest I don’t care we aren’t saint like either.

Won't stop them investigating it because we are being looked at from 2008

That's because much of our investigation is based around deceit and concealment to which the 6 year statute of limitation won't apply if this can be proved.

Spurs Defoe allegation and this Liverpool allegation (if true) going nowhere, well outside the SOL.

I wonder if theyll ask Klopp about on Friday, like they’ll ask Pep, will they fuck, the gurning prick will go mental.

The Premier League are a joke without laughter. Shambolic. Making things up as they go along and being goaded by prehistoric morons who wear red and live in the past. Premier League are the stooge of the entitled elite. Everton lawyer's should be able to drive a bus through this comedy show.
I’d say Everton with breaking the rules by only £19m and getting a 10 point reduction might have a bit of an appeals case by asking why United breaking the rules by £260m (iirc) ‘a small breach’ resulted in only a £300k fine.

Applying the logic of the slavering idiots talking about 115 = 1150 points reduction, it follows that United should be revisited and have a 130 point reduction instead of their fine…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.