PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A string of TH tweets this morning suggest clubs are asking the PL to further investigate the dippers hacking our scouting system a few years ago. Finally. I’ve been waiting for this!

He’s not done all the tweets as a thread but if you go to his profile then you’ll see them.

Is there any chance you can show the rest of his tweets please mate? I don’t have a Twitter/X account so it’s not displaying his page when I click on it.

I doubt stuff from that long ago will be investigated or used to punish clubs, but could it be shown to understand the context of the league we are working in? And that we tried to have good relations with Liverpool but they have continuously attacked us nonetheless?
Tolmie mentioned in one of the tweets that City knew about Liverpool’s part in the hacking but never wanted to rock the boat too much. And they still went ahead to shaft us and as per reports yesterday they are one’s pressuring for our relegation from PL asap.

We allow reports to Etihad who constantly spew nonsense at us fans and the club. Yet we remain the bad guys.

In these good times I often recall the great episode of Game of thrones where Tyrion Lannister standing at the trial for murder says - “ I wish I were the monster you think I am”

Madness. Although I can recall one poster on here saying the legal world is very small, so conflict of interests while likely occur. The judge for the CAS case had small ties to Abu Dhabi, but I think Stefan rebuked the claim that he would favour City just because he had an office at Etihad. These are professionals with their reputations on the line.
I personally have a lot more confidence in a group of KC's being honest and transparent than I do an independent regulator overseen by the government considering recent government scandals etc

I doubt stuff from that long ago will be investigated or used to punish clubs, but could it be shown to understand the context of the league we are working in? And that we tried to have good relations with Liverpool but they have continuously attacked us nonetheless?
I can see that is Chelsea and Everton might want to use it as evidence of unfairness but we wanted a deal at the time apparently worried about our own failures allowing them in. I am also not sure that Chelsea or even Everton would want Liverpool punished for this any punishment to any club damages to the league tho it could give them advantages. Also clubs won’t want other clubs being punished incase those clubs then find something and want stronger punishment on the clubs that punished them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.