PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Ha, we can be the absolute worst nerds together.
It wasn’t a loaded gun and don’t think city aimed it that way. I read it more that how wrong they got something relatively simple to begin with, backing up the rushed comments cementing other reasons being behind this.

Does anyone know how long this process will take? Also on another note - the PL hypocritically mentioned about the lack of co-operation from City on the case but surely City being given no prior notice to the PL’s announcement is a lack of co-operation on their part.
It's unlikely it'll be a fast process, with this many allegations it will be a lengthy process to unwind them and it seems likely that even if found guilty of anything we'll see any punishment stayed pending appeal.

And I believe the lack of co-operation charges date back several years and are not based on what happened in the very recent term.

The biggest worry to me is what happens until things are settled. I could see this being a significant blocker to recruitment - would top talent sign with the sword of Damocles hanging, I doubt it. And if we're innocent, all the worse ... it could be a drawn-out process that ruins several seasons. If the club did break any regulations I do hope they come to a settlement and take a reasonable punishment quickly - though this remains to be seen, clearly.

I was going to ask people’s opinions on Stefan, I mean in a way of is he someone to listen to or not obviously just opinions. I used to follow him but had to unfollow as I found every tweet depressing to be quite honest.

I did the same for the same reasons. Hid negativity did my head in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.