PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But that would destroy the competition, we are told and I beleive it to be true the PL is attractive to overseas audiences because it's very competitive
That would be a conversion of Biblical proportions.

It has to be something more than that level of self-interest in my view. I've no idea what that something could be.

Get ready for 25/26 back to our roots !

Playing Stockport County away, singing, “ Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that “

Kicked out of PL (demoted to League One)

I think it’s a certainty. I mean Barnsley kicked out of FA Cup for ACCIDENTALLY playing an ineligible player.

Surely that’s less of an offence than City using ill gotten funds to buy, and play, superstars who could not have been afforded otherwise

You leave your front door unlocked someone goes in, steals all your valuables is that your fault?
It sounds more like someone has been sharing a key for their house in order for others to take stuff out (with permission) but has then assumed the same people wouldn’t do the same when their permission was revoked. The question being, were the people told their permission was revoked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.