PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No. They used the login of an existing employee.

But it's irrelevant because (as I understand it) once that settlement is agreed and signed, there's no further civil or criminal recourse unless there's a specific provision in the settlement agreement.

Hence we are just chucking it out in the public domain to shit stir and i`m all for it!

At a guess, I’d suggest it’s something to do with Mansour’s £750m investment into RedBird, who own 11% of Liverpool FC

Just a guess mind, but money does make the world go round
Clearly that is part of what is being suggested but that doesn't convince me that Liverpool would roll over and suddenly become allies. It has to be something much bigger than that.

Technically they didn’t hack us, we didn’t remove the logins of staff who had left, they continued to use there logins while working for Liverpool.

A little sloppy on our behalf.

You leave your front door unlocked someone goes in, steals all your valuables is that your fault?

@Pablo ZZZ Peroni has already given information on the RedBird investment. I'm still not sure though if that answers @Invisible Man's Bandage question of is he then just putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with his own educated answer or is he privvy to further information. He mentions being a little "ITK" in one of his posts, but it'd be interesting to know to what extent, in what way and of what reliability he holds that status.
Exactly that. See my recent reply to @Maly re RedBird

No. They used the login of an existing employee.

But it's irrelevant because (as I understand it) once that settlement is agreed and signed, there's no further civil or criminal recourse unless there's a specific provision in the settlement agreement.

There is nothing to stop the PL charging Liverpool with breaking their rules even if we did settle, is there?

Hence we are just chucking it out in the public domain to shit stir and i`m all for it!
Yep, certain clubs have decided to throw suspicion and doubt and thinly veiled accusations at us to create an atmosphere of hate and fear, and it looks like we might be fighting fire with fire, by demonstrating without solid accusations, that there is a governing body in football who are less than even-handed (or are unduly influenced by those certain clubs) and fair in their role.

I'm surprised that more people haven't asked you so I will. You have a unique viewpoint on here in that you have stated several times that relations between us and Liverpool (& other rival clubs) have improved to the point that they are on our side. You also say the endpoint in this process is the PL withdrawing charges and PL clubs voting / lobbying for that to happen.

Whilst I'd be delighted for that to happen and even if relations between us and Liverpool say have improved I find it hard to believe that they are now actually supporting us. My question is how much of this is personal opinion (joining the dots as you've said) and how much is based on information you have received? My follow up question is how reliable is any information you are party to? I'm struggling to see what's in it for Liverpool for instance as getting rid of the dominant force in English football surely outweighs any other advantage.
But that would destroy the competition, we are told and I beleive it to be true the PL is attractive to overseas audiences because it's very competitive

Yep, certain clubs have decided to throw suspicion and doubt and thinly veiled accusations at us to create an atmosphere of hate and fear, and it looks like we might be fighting fire with fire, by demonstrating without solid accusations, that there is a governing body in football who are less than even-handed (or are unduly influenced by those certain clubs) and fair in their role.

It seems the club have had enough and are now engaging in public accusations, like you say, fighting fire with fire!

The way I see this is , it’s not about making them pay for thieving but more about the monopoly and the “ pl way or the high way “ shit that needs exposing here.
This whole shit show witch hunt is about flexing muscles and throwing weight around .Nothing more nothing less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.