PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

All this City won’t be relegated is absolute bollocks.

The Premier League have backed themselves into a huge corner where they have left no alternative.

Nobody will bat an eyelid if City and Chelsea go down - I would say almost all non City and Chelsea fans want them relegated - especially the media.

The PL will then be shared amongst LFC Utd and Arsenal just like it was always supposed to.

There is no ‘Super League Gun’ though. Do you not remember what happened when that was tried previously ?

The PL know the public and the Government won’t stand for a Super League so won’t be losing any sleep over it.

When they tried it previously they put legislation out to stop the super league from happening. If they put City and Chelsea out of the Premier League surely that is very advantageous to the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus in moving things along for the super league as City and Chelsea would be outside of the legal remit of the Premier League. The five clubs mentioned could then resign from Uefa club competitions and then force the super league into existence.

The rags, dippers, Spurs and Arsenal wouldn’t have a choice but to join as well as the champions league under Uefa would be dead without the top clubs in Europe in it.

Flip side to this is what happens if they do nothing with City and Chelsea? Surely the teams that play in red will then start pushing for a super league from their side. The Premier League has killed its golden goose pushing for financial fair play and now trying to enforce it in its scatter gun manner, what ever happens I think top level football in this country and Europe could look very different in the next 5-10 years to what it is now.

Wrong A hack amounts to illegal access to a computer system I’ve explained this already but, to summarise It falls under the computer misuse act 1990 Login details belong to the enterprise the T&C of use will forbid any use following termination of employment There is a prison sentence associated with it

Man I love a good fact in this world of heresy

The Premier League have backed themselves into a huge corner where they have left no alternative.

Nobody will bat an eyelid if City and Chelsea go down - I would say almost all non City and Chelsea fans want them relegated - especially the media.

The PL will then be shared amongst LFC Utd and Arsenal just like it was always supposed to.

There is no ‘Super League Gun’ though. Do you not remember what happened when that was tried previously ?

The PL know the public and the Government won’t stand for a Super League so won’t be losing any sleep over it.
That’s the spirit!

Really living up to your name this morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.