PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t understand why there are so many documents to review & so many people to interview. Obviously I’m not a lawyer but within these thousands of pages of contracts, you imagine it’s not the whole document needed but highlighted areas.
Everton's case was about 28,000 documents submitted from 40,000 reviewed overall, and that was 3 years of accounts.

it’s a massive historical case over many years with all manner of serious allegations against us if you think we can just reproduce a few pages n say hey presto here ya go then your being naive, just relax our board are doing there due diligence we’ll prove our innocence & if they want to fit us up i strongly believe we’ll release the hounds so to speak & show all our enemies misdeeds and take the league down go nuclear, the PL don’t want that
Another “go nuclear”. They need to stop. There is no “nuclear” button. It’s delusional bullshit.

When City beat the PL and win the case, I hope the first thing they do is go after Simon Jordan. After him in no particular order, the social media click bait hacks, we know who they are, and the media companies and tabloids like Sly Sports News, Talk Shite, the Daily United, etc. I also hope what Khaldoon has, that he‘s alluded to, is made public. I hope it involves Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Spurs, etc.

it’s a massive historical case over many years with all manner of serious allegations against us if you think we can just reproduce a few pages n say hey presto here ya go then your being naive, just relax our board are doing there due diligence we’ll prove our innocence & if they want to fit us up i strongly believe we’ll release the hounds so to speak & show all our enemies misdeeds and take the league down go nuclear, the PL don’t want that
,... And thinking that we will go nuclear and release the hounds isnt naive? (Oops someone else said it)

Another “go nuclear”. They need to stop. There is no “nuclear” button. It’s delusional bullshit.
I kind of agree with you, but it's born out of frustration, the club is getting a kicking and fans are just stood on the sidelines (and getting all the abuse) people just want some type of reaction or even vengeance on the clubs enemies

Perhaps a statement to say that the evidence has not been studied in detail and a statement of clarity from either party would help the situation

Sue who for what?

Even in the absolute best case scenario that this is all a wild goose chase, trying to rehash the UEFA case, the fact still remains that City could’ve put this to bed at any time in the past 5 years, rather than clam up on legal advice and refuse to respond to the PL’s fishing trips.

No court in the world is going to rule jn your favour for something you could’ve actively prevented.

So, when did you discuss this with Khaldoon? Lucky you to be privy to such important information.

He also seems to be pretty close to Putin on another thread.
It’s just so stupid for him to say that City could have resolved the issue years ago. As if we’d let it get to this stage unless we had no alternative.
To settle it years ago probably would involve admitting some guilt - which we rightly are NOT going to do.

However, NOBODY knows how this has been handled- or what steps the club are taking to deal with this CORRUPT Premier League leadership.

Some folk present their ideas & thoughts as facts when it’s literally uninformed comments ( & some clearly are real KFAs)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.