PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If this timeline Is true, if the Premier League have a case and if City have “irrefutable evidence of our innocence” why is it taking so long to have a hearing ?
Sounds to me like we’ve said we have irrefutable evidence bring it on! And they’re still scratching around for something to pin on us!

it’s a massive historical case over many years with all manner of serious allegations against us if you think we can just reproduce a few pages n say hey presto here ya go then your being naive, just relax our board are doing there due diligence we’ll prove our innocence & if they want to fit us up i strongly believe we’ll release the hounds so to speak & show all our enemies misdeeds and take the league down go nuclear, the PL don’t want that

I am relaxed, incredibly relaxed but from what we hear there are 5 or 6 charges repeated.

I’ve stated Im no legal expert (naive) but unless we have to prove & back up every line of our accounts as opposed to answer the particular area they suspect & need to prove is false.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.