PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thought the 3rd candidate took the job then resigned in a matter of weeks.

I guess being 4th choice puts you in a very weak position. Image going to work every day knowing that everyone knows your 4th choice.

It also shows that something is seriously wrong that the top 2 candidates turned it down and 3rd choice quit within weeks.

Being 4th choice just means your are a yes man, a weak spineless, lacking in self pride, not good at your job. The sort of person who is a bastard to work for. Abit like a dipper, never your fault always the people below you.

I can't say I've ever discussed it with anyone, and nobody has ever brought it up with me either.

I'm not worried about it at all, and I've no idea how this thread got to over 3000 pages.
By going round and round and round in circles........ and repeat ad infinitum..... well, until about 2030 anyway.

I previously suggested that City might be happy for any time limited items to be heard so that the problem you mention is tackled. Lawyers on here poo pooed my suggestion!

Anyone else finding that you can't get more than four or five sentences into a conversation about City's charges before the other party exposes that they don't have a clue what they're on about?

That post earlier about us being in a 'post-truth society' really hits home. They've seen some bloke on Twitter say that 'City only got off on a technicality last time' and they all believe it.
Actually, City is ‘more than a club’; it is an arm of UAE intelligence services. A bloke on the bus told me that, so it must be true

There are no grounds to sue the PL.

They will argue they have followed procedure and I've seen/heard nothing that City believe they haven't.

It will also be hard to argue that this has materially damaged City when we're on for 4 league titles in a row, have just won the treble and are posting record revenue and profits.
In the US, there would certainly be a class action against media by thousands of fans. Not really possible here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.