PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was ashamed of myself the other night, played soccer in City top and few of us went for a pint after and the end of the Arsenal game was on. There’s 3 old geezers, all arse fans, watching it. They must have had a few but kept staring at me with city top on, eventually the eldest who must have been in his 80’s comes over, leans in to our conversation and starts verbally assaulting us, lol, with all the usual cliches as you’ve said above. I had him in knots as he didn’t have a clue, couldn’t answer what charges were, couldn’t get his head around our fine last time being for non-cooperation and not cheating etc, but the silly old **** just wouldn’t let it go and is practically spitting on me he’s raging so much by this point. I then had to lower myself to telling him to get the fuck out of the pub and called him a wanker, hahaha.
Should of shoved his walking stick upto the hilt in his arse

I was ashamed of myself the other night, played soccer in City top and few of us went for a pint after and the end of the Arsenal game was on. There’s 3 old geezers, all arse fans, watching it. They must have had a few but kept staring at me with city top on, eventually the eldest who must have been in his 80’s comes over, leans in to our conversation and starts verbally assaulting us, lol, with all the usual cliches as you’ve said above. I had him in knots as he didn’t have a clue, couldn’t answer what charges were, couldn’t get his head around our fine last time being for non-cooperation and not cheating etc, but the silly old **** just wouldn’t let it go and is practically spitting on me he’s raging so much by this point. I then had to lower myself to telling him to get the fuck out of the pub and called him a wanker, hahaha.
Remember the rules themselves are the cheat. I tell rival fans I don’t care if we have cheated unfair rules or not. They expect a defence, if you say “I hope we have“ they don’t know where to go.

Can anyone she'd some light on these emails that supposedly prove we did wrong, I've heard that gobby scouser from the Anfield Agenda and the rag from TFT on You Tube saying they have seen the emails which prove we did wrong, anyone know what they are.

Can anyone she'd some light on these emails that supposedly prove we did wrong, I've heard that gobby scouser from the Anfield Agenda and the rag from TFT on You Tube saying they have seen the emails which prove we did wrong, anyone know what they are.
They’re messages that you can send electronically from your computer or mobile phone.

I’ll get me coat!

D'you mean the emails that somehow haven't found their way into the media, despite said media trying to fuck us over at every given opportuinity?

Knock yourself out:-

And this is the "whistle blower" who hacked our emails (amongst many, many more):-

A few of our office staff left us and went to Dipperpool. Not long afterwards our emails got hacked into and eventually led us to CAS. It seems a tad bit suspicious to me that the main man suspected has since left that dump and is being offered an exec job by INEOS MAN at the swamp though he wants to stay out of the game. There might be nowt in it but at times like this suspicion is only going to be raised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.