PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was ashamed of myself the other night, played soccer in City top and few of us went for a pint after and the end of the Arsenal game was on. There’s 3 old geezers, all arse fans, watching it. They must have had a few but kept staring at me with city top on, eventually the eldest who must have been in his 80’s comes over, leans in to our conversation and starts verbally assaulting us, lol, with all the usual cliches as you’ve said above. I had him in knots as he didn’t have a clue, couldn’t answer what charges were, couldn’t get his head around our fine last time being for non-cooperation and not cheating etc, but the silly old **** just wouldn’t let it go and is practically spitting on me he’s raging so much by this point. I then had to lower myself to telling him to get the fuck out of the pub and called him a wanker, hahaha.
Should’ve head butted him

We need to try and leak more stories in the press on Everton.

How much did they spend in wages at that time and how much on transfer fees.

This team have been deducted 10 points, but yet spent less then x, y, z etc.

I know it’s not that simple, but people have sympathy for Everton they do not have for us. Let’s get it spelt out for them and then get details on where are spending was compared to others during this time.

I think people genuinely believe City spent 100’s of millions more than everyone else.

Then get the message out there owners voted for these rules, so that they could get profit and stay in the PL without spending as much etc. All this turkeys voting for Christmas people say, didn’t happen it was owners voting for them (not for the wishes of the fans etc).

I genuinely most fans would be happy and consider it fairer play (no wonder they had to rename it) if they had an amount all clubs could spend up to for example £500 million on amortisation and wages. If you earn more great, keep the profit, if you earn less owner can invest if they wish.

Would het more variety of winners, better competition and anyone can still have the dream.

These kind of conversations and stories is what is needed to change public opinion, which would make a tougher punishment less likely.
They have sympathy for Everton because they are not a threat to them in footballing terms.

In my opinion the audited accounts are the irrefutable proof, the contracts and all signed off by auditors etc.

We are highlighting this as our evidence and that it is irrefutable.

Now you show us where it is not if that is what you are claiming.

Burden of proof on them.
I think it’s obvious that this is our irrefutable proof. City know the prem will having nothing to counter our signed off accounts.

I see Everton have appealed.
HOW DARE THEY!!
Don’t they know they should plead guilty and except anything that’s thrown at them.
Plus how long is this gonna take?
I’m sure this has nothing to do with justice and they’re only doing it to hold things up.

It just shows how much City have hurt the rivals when they have to stoop to WISHING and hoping that we're guilty of...SOMETHING. It's pathetic, really. For rival fans, it's all about easing their pain.

One of the bones of contention of our case is the sponsorship by Etihad of City with complaints that the sponsorship was overstated and was effectively Sheikh Mansour of sneaking his own money into the club (something I thought Directors did anyway). Whether this be the truth I do not know but what I do know know is that Etihad only started up in 2003 and has grown into one of the world's largest and most respected airlines of them all. SPONSORSHIP WORKS. So what is wrong with using successful businesses to advertise any product? Do football shirts advertise companies for fashion only?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.