PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Who else remembers reports that UEFA had the "smoking gun" (provided by us!) to prove us guilty of all charges? They must have mislaid it. Perhaps it was lost in the OT trophy cabinet.
Our legal team were reported to be shocked when they realised that UEFA were relying solely on the emails and that the much vaunted document from City’s files did not exist.

Henry Winter in the Times stated then that City had tried to kick UEFA case into the long grass. He gave no evidence of this nor a reason why we would do that. He repeated this nonsense a few weeks ago re the current case saying: “The case should not be delayed by lawyers.”
Henry, it is called DUE PROCESS.
City went to CAS to have the case kicked out due to the breaching by UEFA of the confidentiality of the investigation by the investigative chamber namely Yves Leterme the chief investigator, the same man who forgot to charge PSG in time He’s was dismissed by UEFA after the City CAS verdict

*CAS refused to consider the appeal as City had already appealed to CAS to have the 2 year UCL ban lifted

City went to CAS to have the case kicked out due to the breaching by UEFA of the confidentiality of the investigation by the investigative chamber namely Yves Leterme the chief investigator, the same man who forgot to charge PSG in time He’s was dismissed by UEFA after the City CAS verdict

*CAS refused to consider the appeal as City had already appealed to CAS to have the 2 year UCL ban lifted
Although we did not get a judgement in our favour due to jurisdictional issues, CAS gave Leterme a real kicking. Of course the British press reported it as “City lose CAS case”. Not one paper reported the severe criticism of Leterme.
The Adjudicatory chamber of EUFA appealed to CAS the decision of Leterme to clear PSG, but CAS just laughed at them (in suitably legal language) effectively appealing against themselves.

It's more staggering that you listened to 10 minutes
To be honest it just popped up on my youtube feed and i was only going to watch it for about 2 minutes but the more he got wrong I just kept on watching it.

Whats really interesting though is almost all the comments I read actually believed what he said was factual.

Whatever happens, the majority of football fans will consider us cheats even if we are cleared. The only non-City youtube football channel who is rational and sensible about this is Lee Gunner

And for this I cant see City settling quietly, why should we ?

The American clubs and the pl have thrown untrue slurs. I personally would City to dish the shit about the disgusting rags and dippers !!
The club might have no choice unfortunately. We want and need to stay in the premier league. The commercial contracts would also not be happy with a club in the sporting wilderness.

As fans, we want all hell to break loose and start attacking any club or journalist that has trampled over the clubs good name but we also have to remember it is a business first and foremost for Khaldoon & Mansour.

As such cool heads are needed to prevail. So although when we do get cleared we may have to swallow our pride and get on with it. Hence the closed doors agreement. It’s not right but what can you do. We want to be accepted.

Not going to post it on here but Goldbridge has posted a video about the potential trial date.

It's absolutely staggering the amount of stuff he gets wrong in 10 minutes
Are you surprised? What the fuck would he know about the inner workings of MCFC never mind the charges. He needs to keep the clicks coming in and now that the lemmings don’t have the rags to laugh at until Saturday, why not get them all fired up with a city video.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.