PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Lawyers advise you. If those lawyers said ' yea go ahead and charge City it doesnt how many mistakes are in the charge sheet' . I would guess the pl have shit lawyers lol
“Advisors advise, Executives decide”.
Lots of Corporate decisions - good and bad - get to be made when advisors say otherwise or advocate caution. Some advice regarding criminality, safety, would/should always be regarded as “compelling” and followed - but advice regarding commercial judgements would always be factored into a decision, but not be seen as binding on decision-makers. I’d imagine the PL’s decision to charge City to have been made in knowledge the charges would likely not succeed, but they went ahead anyway and passed the problem to their panel.

The ”dark side” of the PL cartel charges are a by-product never acknowledged in the MSM. Ranging from countless micro aggressions to physical attacks on innocent blues, often for just wearing their colours in public. From memory, the two fans, one in Dortmund and the older guy in Holland who sustained life changing injuries the most serious. There was also the girl who sustained head and facial injuries while just watching the game, her “crime” was sitting in a City section. The PL cartel probably didn’t even factor this into their calculations when pressing the big red button, why would they care about “fans” ?.
One day the legal war may be resolved, but as many have pointed out, those in MSM who have furthered their careers by joining the pile-on will never be forgiven.

My guess for the next micro aggression ? The BBC Team of Year Award will not go to the winners of the FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League and European Super Cup, but hey ho don’t loose sleep on that one.
I’d never lose sleep over the cunts at the BBC.

I agree totally and one day a City fan is going to pay a heavy price for the hatred stirred up by our fucking disgraceful press/media. It needs calling out some of the press/media say we as City support poor human rights, what the fuck !

Have they taken a look at the usa human rights record ? Which country shall we invade today, which black person should the police shot today.

I dont think even City understand how bad things are getting. I be called a cheat in tesco lol. Get dirty looks when out and about wearing my City stuff. I do find most of the abuse towards me is from local plastics. Never had any trouble travelling to matches when being among other match going fans of other clubs.

The dippers get away with violence time after time so they take it a step further each time.

The press/media already have blood on their hands and I feel it's going to get worse once City are cleared. I never use to worry about wearing my City gear but now I find myself being more aware of people around me. Sad isnt it
You live in Kent though dont you? which is plastic central tbf, not heard a city fan abused over this in normal life in sunny Manchester ;-)

get some work place digs from the rags but all of them have never set foot in the swamp and no more than usual work place joking about than nasty, an everton fan was waffling about us being dirty cheating bastards the day of points deduction but got told to fuck off and none of it was aggresive or went past one conversation he has never mentioned it again.

We are no fans, empty seat, dodgy payments, cheating asterick cunts now and forever in the eyes of many and tbf the only noise made though will be by sad cunts on social media and as you say a weirdo in tescos, match days normal fans will always have a real footballing discussion about it as is seen on any away day when we are in pubs/trains/tubes with other clubs fans

Inocent or guilty, top of the table of in the conference I will give zero shites about what people think about us, I have loved every moment of this period and those memories cannot be stripped away

Last edited:
The CAS ruling included a logical contradiction that probably only lawyers would understand. The court went to pains to explain why the leaked/stolen emails were admissible. However it went on to say the emails were only indicative of possible payments, in some cases purely internal and speculative exchanges. The ruling stated that the actual events ie the transaction based evidence superseded the emails. So although admissible the emails became completly irrelevant, and that's why UEFA lost.
Without doubt the majority 2-1 outcome was borderline insanity. The 2 were saying there's NO evidence of wrong doing so City must win, but the 1 still said guilty. The ruling did NOT explain why he voted that way. Once again, to the lay person, another contradiction.
I'm no lawyer but that seems self explanatory surely and no contradiction?

After all, if you say in an email "I could murder so and so", they can't charge you with murder if the object of your anger is still walking and talking?

The 2nd part you'd like to imagine would be because one of them was minded to think it was likely to have happened, although I wouldn't want them deciding on my guilt at the aforementioned murder trial :(

“Advisors advise, Executives decide”.
Lots of Corporate decisions - good and bad - get to be made when advisors say otherwise or advocate caution. Some advice regarding criminality, safety, would/should always be regarded as “compelling” and followed - but advice regarding commercial judgements would always be factored into a decision, but not be seen as binding on decision-makers. I’d imagine the PL’s decision to charge City to have been made in knowledge the charges would likely not succeed, but they went ahead anyway and passed the problem to their panel.

The legal people would advise them to proceed right or wrong as they know what ever happens outcome wise they will get paid.

The big point we need to come back to is City gaming the Premier League’s rule book deemed serious fraud and criminal activity? If Mansour had been pushing sponsorship funding through Etihad, Etisalat, Mubadela etc and all the correct tax had been paid on the transactions how does that give the Premier League grounds to go past 6 years of accounts on the statute of limitations in English law? The legal eagles amongst us on here, is that one of the lines of attack City’s legal teams will be using as their opening gambit to get this put to bed?

The legal people would advise them to proceed right or wrong as they know what ever happens outcome wise they will get paid.

The big point we need to come back to is City gaming the Premier League’s rule book deemed serious fraud and criminal activity? If Mansour had been pushing sponsorship funding through Etihad, Etisalat, Mubadela etc and all the correct tax had been paid on the transactions how does that give the Premier League grounds to go past 6 years of accounts on the statute of limitations in English law? The legal eagles amongst us on here, is that one of the lines of attack City’s legal teams will be using as their opening gambit to get this put to bed?
All of the sponsorship money trails have been cleared by CAS surely, including the "time barred" stuff?

All of the sponsorship money trails have been cleared by CAS surely, including the "time barred" stuff?

Which leaves them with Mancini allegedly being paid from two different sources and image rights on players. Two lines of attack UEFA didn’t try to use back in 2020, something stinks of desperation from the Premier League side of things hoping to throw enough shit to make something stick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.