PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The legal people would advise them to proceed right or wrong as they know what ever happens outcome wise they will get paid.

The big point we need to come back to is City gaming the Premier League’s rule book deemed serious fraud and criminal activity? If Mansour had been pushing sponsorship funding through Etihad, Etisalat, Mubadela etc and all the correct tax had been paid on the transactions how does that give the Premier League grounds to go past 6 years of accounts on the statute of limitations in English law? The legal eagles amongst us on here, is that one of the lines of attack City’s legal teams will be using as their opening gambit to get this put to bed?
This must be Round 1of PL v MCFC. ie City demanding an answer from the PL…

Are you the PL alleging criminality ?,

if YES then this needs to be referred to the SFO or DPP and if pursued then resolved in a Court of Law where the required standard of proof is beyond all reasonable doubt.

if NO then the 1980 Limitation Act applies, meaning everything before March 2017 is time barred. Please revise or revoke the charges accordingly.

But remember they will also have lawyers who are fairly confident otherwise the charges wouldn’t be issued
Make no mistake about it this is our biggest ever battle in many a year
Hopefully we have irrefutable evidence surely our owner wouldn’t say that if he wasn’t confident of a victory
Otherwise I’m guessing if we thought we would be found guilty we would be trying to negotiate a deal

UEFA went to CAS - with their lawyers… and as we found out they had a few photocopies of emails and not much else.

I agree totally and one day a City fan is going to pay a heavy price for the hatred stirred up by our fucking disgraceful press/media. It needs calling out some of the press/media say we as City support poor human rights, what the fuck !

Have they taken a look at the usa human rights record ? Which country shall we invade today, which black person should the police shot today.

I dont think even City understand how bad things are getting. I be called a cheat in tesco lol. Get dirty looks when out and about wearing my City stuff. I do find most of the abuse towards me is from local plastics. Never had any trouble travelling to matches when being among other match going fans of other clubs.

The dippers get away with violence time after time so they take it a step further each time.

The press/media already have blood on their hands and I feel it's going to get worse once City are cleared. I never use to worry about wearing my City gear but now I find myself being more aware of people around me. Sad isnt it
Things have got so bad for me that I am ashamed to wear club colours these days and I get my wife to lash me on alternate Sundays!

Which leaves them with Mancini allegedly being paid from two different sources and image rights on players. Two lines of attack UEFA didn’t try to use back in 2020, something stinks of desperation from the Premier League side of things hoping to throw enough shit to make something stick.
A premier league so desperate they are investigating a 2008 Spurs transfer, so desperate they have handed Everton a 10 point deduction which is normally used for bankruptcy for overspending. In a nutshell they are desperate to prevent an independent adjudicator impeding their protectionism.

The ”dark side” of the PL cartel charges are a by-product never acknowledged in the MSM. Ranging from countless micro aggressions to physical attacks on innocent blues, often for just wearing their colours in public. From memory, the two fans, one in Dortmund and the older guy in Holland who sustained life changing injuries the most serious. There was also the girl who sustained head and facial injuries while just watching the game, her “crime” was sitting in a City section. Add to the list the infamous bus whackers attack on the team bus, this included some serious pyrotechnics thrown underneath the coach close to fuel lines. Not one arrest was made.

The PL cartel probably didn’t even factor this into their calculations when pressing the big red button, why would they care about “fans” ?.
One day the legal war may be resolved, but as many have pointed out, those in MSM who have furthered their careers by joining the pile-on will never be forgiven.

My guess for the next micro aggression ? The BBC Team of Year Award will not go to the winners of the FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League and European Super Cup, but hey ho don’t loose sleep on that one.
I know this is a very serious post but I had to smile when you said “coach whackers”, spell correctors!

A premier league so desperate they are investigating a 2008 Spurs transfer, so desperate they have handed Everton a 10 point deduction which is normally used for bankruptcy for overspending. In a nutshell they are desperate to prevent an independent adjudicator impeding their protectionism.
If their intention was to show that they could self regulate, they're doing a very good job of showing exactly the opposite

The ”dark side” of the PL cartel charges are a by-product never acknowledged in the MSM. Ranging from countless micro aggressions to physical attacks on innocent blues, often for just wearing their colours in public. From memory, the two fans, one in Dortmund and the older guy in Holland who sustained life changing injuries the most serious. There was also the girl who sustained head and facial injuries while just watching the game, her “crime” was sitting in a City section. Add to the list the infamous bus whackers attack on the team bus, this included some serious pyrotechnics thrown underneath the coach close to fuel lines. Not one arrest was made.

The PL cartel probably didn’t even factor this into their calculations when pressing the big red button, why would they care about “fans” ?.
One day the legal war may be resolved, but as many have pointed out, those in MSM who have furthered their careers by joining the pile-on will never be forgiven.

My guess for the next micro aggression ? The BBC Team of Year Award will not go to the winners of the FA Cup, Premier League, Champions League and European Super Cup, but hey ho don’t loose sleep on that one.

Never forget the PL consider Casemiro to have been more worthy of the Team Of Year then Rodri.

This is the Casemiro who missed 10 games (most due to suspension) and who won a LC.

Rodri played all bar 2 for the treble winners, scoring the winning goal in CL final.

Although TBF, I don’t think that was all clear at the time.

For further clarification how badly they get it in trying to squeeze a United player in, he is currently not rated highly by their fan base with quite a lot wanting him to be sold to a Saudi cup to try and recuperate what is looking like a very expensive fee.

Rodri in comparison is our star man and the one most City fans would have as first name on the team sheet.

When you make a bad decision time judges you harshly!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.