PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just been walking through the snow in Kendal wearing my City hat and a voice says to me 'which league are you going to be relegated to?'. I looked up at the person. I think he was vaguely human and I said 'we won't be relegated!'. I said it more defiantly than I was expecting and noticed he had an Arsenal hat on. I then said 'You'd like us to be relegated, but we won't!'. Off he trudged in the slush. I hope I'm right because if I see him again I will let him know he was wrong...repeatedly LOL.
Before then you can ask him if they will relocate back to their spiritual home in South London and stop pretending to be a Narrfff Landaan club.

Just been walking through the snow in Kendal wearing my City hat and a voice says to me 'which league are you going to be relegated to?'. I looked up at the person. I think he was vaguely human and I said 'we won't be relegated!'. I said it more defiantly than I was expecting and noticed he had an Arsenal hat on. I then said 'You'd like us to be relegated, but we won't!'. Off he trudged in the slush. I hope I'm right because if I see him again I will let him know he was wrong...repeatedly LOL.
A better comeback would be "you NEED us to be relegated... because that's the only way Arsenal could ever win the title". ;)

6-YKQHJzml6-Xvi-UADp-SC6kf-F56-W9.jpg
We re not gonna a panic
oh no coz we got pannick
we‘re not gonna panic anymore
We're right (yeah)
We're free (yeah)
We'll fight (yeah)
You'll see (yeah

Reactions: Bez
was this to keep the case private? which i thought everyone wanted
No, that was separate I think and brought by the daily mail. Both City and the PL wanted to keep it in house. The other 4 (which I wasn't aware of myself) look to have been just lawyers being lawyers and arguing points of law.

Before then you can ask him if they will relocate back to their spiritual home in South London and stop pretending to be a Narrfff Landaan club.
They could ask them when they're being investigated for bribing their way into the football pyramid in the first place. After all, time barring doesn't apply for serious offences.

Looking at Newsnow, there's a former CEO of Everton claiming City have a 30 strong set of in-house lawyers, that could potentially tie the PL up for a very long time. However, he then adds a caveat, whereby he states it is what he has heard, and doesn't know if it is true or not. Of course, the brain dead readers of other clubs will only digest the first part, and will become a fact. This is the kind of shite we are faced with, and the constant building of incessant reputational damage.
Given the number of documents at play and what is at stake if you asked me to take a random stab in the dark about how many people are working on this I'd have come to something similar. But that is surely going to include an extensive team of paralegals, the club's legal team, Pannick's team etc etc.

Anyone would think the PL's legal team is a John Grisham pro bono hero doing it on their own dime and time.

Probably nothing more than click-bait bullshit, but it got me clicking.

Ex-Everton chief Keith Wyness has claimed Man City have an astonishing team of 30 in-house lawyers as they fight 115 potential breaches of Premier League rules.

The 66-year-old, who served as CEO at Goodison Park between 2004 and 2009 and now runs a football consultancy advising elite clubs, revealed the Toffees didn’t have a dedicated legal representative during his tenure at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.