PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Realistically they would probably have to, yes.
It’s all obviously hypothetical, of course, but I don’t think there’s any chance the board would stand down. I do think all hell would break loose with an unequivocal guilty verdict, and the ramifications for the game as a whole would be huge. There’s absolutely no way the likes of Khaldoon would stand down though imo. I genuinely don’t think it’ll come down to that anyway.

I suggest you ignore ProofMCFC, clearly WUM. has come to this forum 8th Dec 2023 to be enlightened about current allegations against City. Really?
Not sure, mate. I speak with many City fans who don’t have a clue about what’s going on, they just stick to the footie. There’s even more from other clubs and it’s good to see that when this becomes an issue, they seek out the reality rather than what the red media tell them.

It’s all obviously hypothetical, of course, but I don’t think there’s any chance the board would stand down. I do think all hell would break loose with an unequivocal guilty verdict, and the ramifications for the game as a whole would be huge. There’s absolutely no way the likes of Khaldoon would stand down though imo. I genuinely don’t think it’ll come down to that anyway.
And absolutely right. Our custodians hold respect high in their culture and they will see this as an attack on their integrity. They have also got a multi-billion pound business to protect and no way will they step back and allow certain PL clubs bring us to our knees and beg us to be onboard ‘their’ ship.

This is where I think we are at, the PL (United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs) trying to force us to submit to their supposed might, after all, they’ve had their way for so many year’s. Our people won’t play ball like the rest of the league used to as we are a giant in our own right, meaning that we will fight them all the way, knowing that we are right.

I think Abu Dhabi would need them to, the allegations are so serious that Sheikh Mansour can’t be seen to be endorsing or even responsible for it by keeping in place the people who presided over it.

Khaldoon might survive because he’s Khaldoon, but Soriano, Pearce would go IMO.

I think Abu Dhabi would need them to, the allegations are so serious that Sheikh Mansour can’t be seen to be endorsing it by keeping in place the people who presided over it.
Mansour himself is implicit in the allegations, so he’s never throwing Khaldoon under a bus as that would be an admission of guilt, and also underplays just how senior a figure Khaldoon is. Soriano could theoretically be a sacrificial lamb, I guess, but again it’d still be an admission of guilt.

As mentioned, I don’t think we will be found guilty, but even if we were then we will continue to protest our innocence and appeal the decision. We are privately owned, so the owners will be under no pressure to sack the board unless the fans turned on them en masse, which I don’t think will happen because most see this as a witch-hunt.

Mansour himself is implicit in the allegations, so he’s never throwing Khaldoon under a bus as that would be an admission of guilt, and also underplays just how senior a figure Khaldoon is. Soriano could theoretically be a sacrificial lamb, I guess, but again it’d still be an admission of guilt.

As mentioned, I don’t think we will be found guilty, but even if we were then we will continue to protest our innocence and appeal the decision. We are privately owned, so the owners will be under no pressure to sack the board unless the fans turned on them en masse, which I don’t think will happen because most see this as a witch-hunt.

The board survived running out of chips so I can’t see the fans turning on them for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.