PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So according to the daily mail he’s offered to do something that won’t be allowed……

Just how would offering to help the premier league have saved his bacon anyway?
Pinto was painting himself as a concerned whistle-blower, as opposed to being a hacker out to make money from extortion.

Whether he was genuinely arsed about "helping" the PL is another matter. I sense it was ultimately all part of his defence.

Why haven't Der Speigel been prosecuted for colluding with a thief and falsifying documentation that was used as evidence in a court of law ?
It's essentially being in possession of stolen goods.

It's like claiming you've 'acquired' a TV from someone you accuse of being a thief, but he's merely an alleged thief who bought the TV legally.

In my mind there's a crime right there.

I sense it was all a figment of the daily mail’s imagination.
The whistle-blowing defence was destroyed by the Portguese judges on the basis that he had admitted demanding money from his victims and he produced no evidence for his motive in hacking documents from hundreds of organisations. You have to provide a public interest motive for being a genuine whistleblower. What Pinto was convicted of was a giant criminal financial fishing expedition. He even hacked the police investigating his case.
In addition to the four year (suspended) jail sentence in Portugal he got another six months jail from a French court for hacking PSG. He is still facing 377 further charges. But the English press have continued to paint him as a hero. It proves how information is totally distorted these days. The coverage of his case in the UK by BBC online missed out ALL the prosection evidence.

Doesn't Abu Dhabi have a secret service who could have a little chat with him next to a 10th floor window?
You would expect City being state owned and human rights abusers to let the Abu Dhabi secret service to act on Pinto and any other questionable person who seems intent to throw shit our way but no the club want to do everything by the book. Hell, we didn’t even go after Liverpool when the hacked the database.

So why? Is it because the club knows it has acted properly and does not need to bribe or threaten anyone?

I would be more worried if we actually needed to use these shady techniques.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.