PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

LOL nothing will win that argument. I'd be the same if it was me, in fact I still believe utd cheated their way to titles through Webb and other refs colluding. I absolutely believe lfc players are doping/enhancing their fitness.

The only way to shut them up is to tell them you dont give a shit what they think cos we are drinking those tears as well. They either shut up or lose their shit. BGut never start answering with stats or facts, truth has no place here.

I’ve started saying everyone is in on it to fuck the dippers over & same will happen this season & then they’ll announce we are cleared. That shuts em up.

has anyone any idea how much we are supposed to have cheated by how much money did we pay Mancini under the table how much did Yaya get , how much did our owner but into the club all this years through illegal ways.
allegedly of course
I need some numbers to argue with my stupid Liverpool friends.
Tell yer scummypool mates,, they were fuck all till littlewoods started to bankroll em, same principal on a lesser scale, they had great managers but they had the money to do it, no difference.
Tell them, if they think we should be banned out of Europe and kicked from the prem, well how about been responsible for the deaths of 39 people, fuk me they should of been banned forever.
Ask them where this new stadium is they put 50 million down to,, I can't find it?.
Ask them about hacking there rivals scouting reports.
Ask them about smashing team busses up that really could of ended in disaster.

I think you find this will all fall of deaf fkn ears!!!!

FINALLY CALL THEM CUNTS!!!

Tell yer scummypool mates,, they were fuck all till littlewoods started to bankroll em, same principal on a lesser scale, they had great managers but they had the money to do it, no difference.
Tell them, if they think we should be banned out of Europe and kicked from the prem, well how about been responsible for the deaths of 39 people, fuk me they should of been banned forever.
Ask them where this new stadium is they put 50 million down to,, I can't find it?.

And when they claim to be "anti-establishment" ask how they feel about supporting a club founded by a Tory councillor who was also a freemason and an Orangeman. You didn't get much more "establishment" at the time.

I tend to start off with Cunts and take it from there.

Last edited:
To the tune of Tainted Love:

This hatred you conceal seems to go nowhere
And you've lost your wits
For you toss and turn, you can't sleep at night

115 charges
Is that all you can give us?
Give us all your tears and that's not nearly all!

Last edited:
Nothing, nothing and nothing. And take my advice: don't argue with stupid people. They are stupid for a reason.

Edit: And take my advice (2): Don't have friends who are Liverpool fans. They are Liverpool fans for a reason.

Ask them why all clubs in England were banned from European football, when they caused the death of 39 Italians.

has anyone any idea how much we are supposed to have cheated by how much money did we pay Mancini under the table how much did Yaya get , how much did our owner but into the club all this years through illegal ways.
allegedly of course
I need some numbers to argue with my stupid Liverpool friends.
Ask them!

Not one single gobby fan of any other team can name one charge or can tell you why CAS found as they did.

All they have is noise…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.