PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Where does leave us. Baffled

In no different a place. Not sure what point Keys and Grey think they’re making, it doesn’t matter if they change the rules at the end of the season. Clubs are charged related to rule breaches in a particular season, not against whatever rules are in place at the point of the charge.

In no different a place. Not sure what point Keys and Grey think they’re making, it doesn’t matter if they change the rules at the end of the season. Clubs are charged related to rule breaches in a particular season, not against whatever rules are in place at the point of the charge.
Keys and Gray are just 2 shit stirring know newts. That's the point they're making. C#nts the pair of them

Thank you for that because damned if I could work out what the tweet meant.

I
They are not experts on FFP and they definitely don't have a clue about City's finance's.
It's mad how these sort of people can stand there, in front of a camera, being broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people, and show that they haven't a clue about what they are talking about. I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd be thoroughly embarrassed knowing people who actually do know their onions are sat there watching, shaking their heads at me, thinking what a pillock.

If the Forest thing is true it just shows what a farce it is, there's no other businesses in the World that's finances are as dissected as those of football clubs, often by people who could potentially be informing rivals, the clubs financial plans, it stinks and is totally wrong and is totally anti-competitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.