PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

8cebym.jpg

Need to check to clear up an argument

Have we actually been charged with anything?

Or, as I believe, the PL have made a number of allegations that will be heard by an independent commission who will then advise the PL if there are grounds to actually issue charges?

Where does leave us. Baffled

The PL are struggling to redefine FFP/PSR in a way that it continues to stop another City from happening, but doesn't affect the Scousers, ArseAnal, ManUre or their faithful lapdogs Spuds.

After spending 10 years labeling City as FFP cheats, it's killing our detractors who're now waking up to what FFP's all about, but who STILL can't drag themselves away from the anti-City cheats narrative.

A better question would be, why feel sorrow & empathy for Everton & Forest, whilst continuing to want the destruction of City?

Hammering Everton & Forest, then changing FFP rules immediately after just adds to the utter bullshit of the FFP we warned the sporting world about.

Need to check to clear up an argument

Have we actually been charged with anything?

Or, as I believe, the PL have made a number of allegations that will be heard by an independent commission who will then advise the PL if there are grounds to actually issue charges?
My understanding is the PL are like the Dibble. They've investigated & accused us of breaching their FFP rules, then handed over their evidence to the Adjudicatory Panel (the local beak) to hear the case & issue a verdict & potential punishment if applicable.

Last edited:
I heard on the radio that Forest will arge that they could have been much closer to the PSR if they had sold a particular player in June of last year, however they held off until July and recieved a fee of about £3million more.

As such they have done the best for the long term future of the club but also fucked themselves by the regulations, it's obsene what the PL are trying to do with these rules.

How can’t people understand that charges for 1/2 things is going to take a lot less time than dealing with 115 different charges when the 1/2 pled guilty & the 115 rejected the claim & has to be investigate further. You’d think it would be REALLY obvious but apparently not

They understand it…… they just don’t ask the right questions like….

Why didn’t they just try us for 1 or 2 like Everton & Forest?

They understand it…… they just don’t ask the right questions like….

Why didn’t they just try us for 1 or 2 like Everton & Forest?
I doubt most understand, they just see FFP / FSR and assume that City have broke it 115 times Very few have looked into the charges or what they maybe. Not one of our charges as a stand alone charge amount to anywhere near what Everton were accused of they breached FSR to maintain their PL status ate the expense of other clubs they then lied amount loans being for the stadium and also claimed many time more in Covid losses than the next a highest
Of the 115 we are accused of in fact breakdown to 5 on multiple years

I doubt most understand, they just see FFP / FSR and assume that City have broke it 115 times Very few have looked into the charges or what they maybe. Not one of our charges as a stand alone charge amount to anywhere near what Everton were accused of they breached FSR to maintain their PL status ate the expense of other clubs they then lied amount loans being for the stadium and also claimed many time more in Covid losses than the next a highest
Of the 115 we are accused of in fact breakdown to 5 on multiple years
That is pretty much my understanding and if the lead charge of deception falls all the others apart from non co operation fall with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.