PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The school of thought I've been privy to, is that the PL is going to be very charges happy over the next few weeks - more clubs accused. Perhaps once there are more accused than not - and the ensuing melt down and confusion - they will say ok we're suspending the charges in the interest and integrity on the current ongoing competition. It's a way out for them and I imagine they're desperate for one. The legal fall out after any guilty findings will make this look harmonious.
everyones books had to be in by end of Jan so only two teams failed

The process is confidential.

I don’t understand why some city fans think him being tight lipped is a sign we’ll do well as much as I don’t understand why opposition fans think it’s the sign of a coverup.

It’s just confidential, so he can’t talk about it.
TBF, it is unusual - regulatory bodies keeping their mouths shut in a confidential process.

The process is confidential.

I don’t understand why some city fans think him being tight lipped is a sign we’ll do well as much as I don’t understand why opposition fans think it’s the sign of a coverup.

It’s just confidential, so he can’t talk about it.
I'm not saying him not giving any further info about our case means we're more likely to get off my point is the longer it takes the more time our legal teams have to pick apart the charges ! The Premier League cannot add to their disclosed charges what ever the length of time the case gets to be heard but we can certainly work on debunking them!

The more fans of Everton and Forest scream about us being punished the quicker my sympathy for their predicament evaporates. Get your own house in fucking order first you thick fuckers! As for the rest jumping on the bandwagon I hope they're next.
It's bizarre how city are the target of their anger - open your eyes and look at who is responsible you bellends

Seems an odd strategy to take, given that Puma will get about 95% of all merchandise sales. They pay a fee each year to be our kit manufacturer and they then take the vast majority of the sales.

He also said City were found guilty by UEFA but it was time barred !

He thinks City will have all their records wiped we will be in the conference league and sold as our owners will be banned from football lol.

I didnt realise just who many knobheads there are lol

Just caught the end of the Committee meeting with Masters and Parry. Asked if he wanted to add anything else, Parry basically said - just get on with it and publish the report (obviously pissed) and the chair said - we will cos its needed but you two could do something about distribution and governance before that, In fact if I was at a Pompey game and you two were referees, the crowd would be chanting you don't know what you're doing.

Then the bell rang to close the session before he could respond. Fantastic.
It was a vey different tone to the last committee when Parry and Masters were still trying to argue against independent regulation. They have accepted their fate. That said I thought the Committee was very poor and gave them an easy ride especially the MP towards the end who claimed to be a Brentford fan and clearly had no understanding at all of football. She kept going off at tangents letting Masters off the hook.

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
i didnt know that i am deepfake AI who was solely made to be City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.