PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Some city fan is going to get a pasting as a direct result of their toxic lies, as you say time for action. Obviously, you'll get some say that it will only make it worse - but i don't think it could be any worse, bit like the guy shouting Jehovah in life of brian!
I said it on the barcode thread after the game
The hatred towards us from there fans on the way home on the train was unbelievable
Luckily I couldn’t give a fuck I just laughed it off, this is when they pipe down when they realise most of us couldn’t care a less what they think it’s just a shame they can’t see it for what it is instead of spouting shite about us

How can the PL possibly find us innocent, it would surely cause the end of the PL.
It's only a personal opinion and won't add anything to the debate on here but i fully expect us to be found guilty of something & hit hard, fuck knows what that will be but it won't be shit like relegation to league 2 or trophies taken off us.
The only thing they have us on is the non conformance issue….they can hardly do more than fine us for that I would think

How can the PL possibly find us innocent, it would surely cause the end of the PL.
It's only a personal opinion and won't add anything to the debate on here but i fully expect us to be found guilty of something & hit hard, fuck knows what that will be but it won't be shit like relegation to league 2 or trophies taken off us.
IMHO If City were found guilty and face punitive punishment that would be the end of the PL as we know it When City are cleared of all charges then there will be a fuss for a few days then everyone moves on our reputation amongst the social media idiots wont change so who cares?

Spot on. It seems that they will have to find us guilty of at least some of the charges and they will feel the need to punish us to the max. The hatred being generated is quite irrational and sensible judgement has been suspended.It is going to be hard to get out of this one without suffering major grief.

Naah, they can't come to a judgment that isn't supported by the evidence.

The PL may try to get us on non-compliance and acting in bad faith as a last resort, but if my theory on that is right, they won't have much chance of that, either.

I said it on the barcode thread after the game
The hatred towards us from there fans on the way home on the train was unbelievable
Luckily I couldn’t give a fuck I just laughed it off, this is when they pipe down when they realise most of us couldn’t care a less what they think it’s just a shame they can’t see it for what it is instead of spouting shite about us
How bad, abusive or a bit of banter ?

No but the club finds itself in the firing line and we need something to change going forward. The jealousy is off the scale and the premier league is bought and paid for by Sky, Liverpool and United.

City need to be on a more level playing field behind the scenes. Plus the government are a corrupt greedy bunch so at least we know how to deal with them on that level. Mainly throwing money at the UK.

Currently we are being nibbbled at from all corners. Abit like a Komodo dragon biting its prey until they finally fall.
By the time this is considered- it’s possible there’ll be a change of government & I’m pretty sure the red MPs will hate the Middle East & thus support all sanctions against City

The main thing that annoys me, is there seems to be no redress into the damage to our name, the club seem to have no backbone to the above, which again fuels the guilty image.
Perhaps the reason they haven’t ‘yet’ is because they don’t know what evidence the PL have….because surely you only bring charges if there is evidence of wrongdoing

I suspect we are keeping our powder dry…..after all there is a reason our owners have made City the most successful club of the last decade

The only thing they have us on is the non conformance issue….they can hardly do more than fine us for that I would think
Part of the PL problem is that finding us guilty and deducting points would trigger the mother of all anti-competitive lawsuits for the whole (cartel based) show.
I think part of the delay is to give the illusion of exhaustive process, when in fact the decision (fine, warning etc) is already made.
PL are in a no win situation here …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.