PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I doubt that even City fans understand the gravitas of the board
Another lawyer is Martin Edleman a USA Attorney specializing in property law
Egon Durban Co_CEO of Silver Lake He also serves on the board of directors of Dell Technologies, Learfield, Motorola Solutions, Qualtrics, Twitter, Unity Technologies, VMware, Verily, and Waymo. Amongst others

These are the people that the idiots are widely accusing of fraud corruption and other nefarious activities The idiots include the PL and its staff
Project River said that the PL had bitten off more than they can chew.

It's not the KC who decided our fate it's the independent panel if we can call them independent. and it's human nature to have a small thinking of which way you are going to vote even before evidence and a lot of that will be based on what comes out through the media
Politely as possible…Bollocks!

These are sophisticated people who know their decision is going to be pored over by the greatest legal minds in Britain. They will be ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE and will certainly not be swayed by the nonsense being spewed by no-name pundits & journos!

When shit gets serious, the bullshit is shoveled out of the room so adults can do their work.

Just stood there with a few lads when a group come up and just called us corrupt cunts that shouldn’t even be in the league , then a load of other shite to follow
Luckily I was in a good mood for some reason :)
You must have been in a good mood. We never got the phone call from the cells after you sparkingh the fuckers out.

Do you happen to know what we didn't declare for Mancinis Al Jazera consultancy.
Years ago I used to do the Directors and highest paid employees remuneration table in the Company Annual Report as part of my job and I don't remember having to include payments from other jobs they held, just stuff like basic, bonus, share options, loans, pension contributions from the Company..
You'd only mention other directorships held but not payments received from that as I remember.
Without getting too much into it do you know what city are supposed to have not done that they should have ? I'm thinking any personal stuff was for Roberto's advisors to sort out, not City.
You are right in principle BUT the creation of the Al Jazera contract for Mancini was done by Pearce and City execs at the same time as his contract with City. So the PL will claim it was really part of his City income despite the fact that it was legally separate. We will no doubt claim privity of contract, ie not us, mate, but AbuDhabi.

You are right in principle BUT the creation of the secondary contract for Mancini was done by Pearce and City execs at the same time as his contract with City. So the PL will claim it was really part of his City income despite the fact that it was legally separate. We will no doubt claim privity of contract, ie not us, mate, but AbuDhabi.
Thanks, yep follow that.

Politely as possible…Bollocks!

These are sophisticated people who know their decision is going to be pored over by the greatest legal minds in Britain. They will be ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE and will certainly not be swayed by the nonsense being spewed by no-name pundits & journos!

When shit gets serious, the bullshit is shoveled out of the room so adults can do their work.
Given the panel is getting picked by Murray Rosen who is a KC and will probably be one of the three members it's entirely bollocks. I'll be surprised if the other two (or all three if not Rosen) aren't KC's as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.