PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

At least we'll know for sure by Christmas. Might give us a nice boost too, we all know the treble would not have happened without the tears of our enemies fuelling our football.

As I've said many times over, I failed see how that can prove we've breached the rules. From a city point of view then if we have not broken the rules, there can be no amount of genuine evidence to suggest we have. So play on British Media, play on.

That in itself may cause the red elements to literally combust with anger. Seeing Rick Parry on that panel, does anyone outside of city actually see that and think "oh hang on, isn't that a slight conflict of interest?"

Sadly, I do now foresee a situation where the premier league and uefa effectively eats itself, loses it's authority and appeal and is replaced by the all superstar world series of soccer. Certainly an independent regulator will be a must, and it's playing right into the hands of the super league proponents.

The main thing that annoys me, is there seems to be no redress into the damage to our name, the club seem to have no backbone to the above, which again fuels the guilty image.
Bollocks, if our club were to start challenging every accusation thrown at us from a no brain media nob head... We d be flogging money down the drain in petty fights. We d also give them more fuel. Its in our interests to wait till the courts clear us and we can ram it up their holes. The club are doing the right thing no matter how much it ticks you off.

It's hard to say which is more darkly funny for Manchester City fans: that other clubs are finally agreeing with them over Financial Fair Play, or that they are accused of being one of the main beneficiaries of the cartel that they railed against.

I've just watched the latest Vlog by " Typical City " on you tube , very informative , just hope what he says comes to fruition. Recommend you give it a watch.

It’s all a media hyperbole. The lawyers will follow the process and we gotta hope the independent panel is independent. The league can’t make up infringements out of nothing, well they can but will be made to prove their allegations by city’s defence team. You can’t just say we think you have cheated but prove no substance. They either have proof or they don’t. Shit or get off the pot.
They have sat on that toilet now for years - the back of their legs must be as numb as fuck

The main thing that annoys me, is there seems to be no redress into the damage to our name, the club seem to have no backbone to the above, which again fuels the guilty image.
Patience. It’s hard to plead reputational damage IF you’re eventually found guilty.

All in due course.

However, as you have seen with UEFA, and Ceferin recently cozying up to us, sometimes a nod and a wink is all one needs to understand the lay of the land!

No-one is playing City for a mug anymore and it’s only the UK gutter press and the likes of TalkShite that even try anymore.

Do you realize the commercial, financial, political and geopolitical pressure that is going to be brought to bear on City’s legal case? And, it’s all going to fall on the shoulders of an independent commission to determine that one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world, with financial tentacles in every corner of the globe, has literally cooked the books, in multiple commercial deals that have all been signed off by the worlds biggest and best accounting and consulting firms!

Yeah…NO!

There’s a phrase in life that takes care of most of the unproductive work in the world…

Being seen to be doing.

This is that.

What the “doing” is?
Legal masturbation to satisfy the rules.
It’s why 90% of the Committees in the world exist!!

At least we'll know for sure by Christmas. Might give us a nice boost too, we all know the treble would not have happened without the tears of our enemies fuelling our football.

As I've said many times over, I failed see how that can prove we've breached the rules. From a city point of view then if we have not broken the rules, there can be no amount of genuine evidence to suggest we have. So play on British Media, play on.

That in itself may cause the red elements to literally combust with anger. Seeing Rick Parry on that panel, does anyone outside of city actually see that and think "oh hang on, isn't that a slight conflict of interest?"

Sadly, I do now foresee a situation where the premier league and uefa effectively eats itself, loses it's authority and appeal and is replaced by the all superstar world series of soccer. Certainly an independent regulator will be a must, and it's playing right into the hands of the super league proponents.
We won't know anything by Christmas.

The hearing is going to be late Autumn it seems with the judgement released early summer 2025. Add another year on for a final outcome assuming that the losing party appeals.

If that was the case everyone before the court would be either guilty or innocent based on the previous relevant case KCs dont work like that
It's not the KC who decided our fate it's the independent panel if we can call them independent. and it's human nature to have a small thinking of which way you are going to vote even before evidence and a lot of that will be based on what comes out through the media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.