PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Everton and Newcaslte fans now grouping us one of the cartel clubs is LAUGHABLE.

Thick as two short planks the lot of them.

They both voted for FFP, we didn't. Everton were also part of the 5 OG breakaway cartel clubs in 1992. They just couldn't capitalise on the increase revenue like the others.

It'll all calm down in a few days.

Then it'll flare up again when/if Forest and Everton get punished.
Rinse and repeat.

I'm bored of reading,and hearing the same nonsense from opposition fans and a bunch of dicks in the media pandering to them.
Plenty of the media are making some nice money out of generating hysteria amongst largely(willfully) ignorant football fans,so it'll run and run.

The fact that City's hearing has been sort of kicked into the long grass has been as much of a curse as a blessing.

Just like BBC United, the Daily United is a Rag and Scouse infested media company.

This is the last comment under the article. No more comments are being allowed, even though I have left some comments.

No surprise it's from a Liverpool fan. Note the the green and red likes and dislikes, 3 to 1.

The football media have done a sterling job on behalf of the PL and the red shirt clubs.

View attachment 104230

Honestly, stop reading it!

The Mail, like most of the football media, are a utd and liverpool fanzine and even they think it has an agenda against them.

True. But I think an independent regulator will be fairer than the PL which sadlly has been shown to be corrupt. You can't have a situation where the person in charge is recruited by just a small cabal of clubs. And then that person becomes a puppet for the small cabal and makes decisions which favour the small cabal ahead of the interests of the other clubs. That is what happened at UEFA and what has happened at the PL. The senior members (from all parties) of the media and sport select committee know exactly what has happened and they will push through an independent regulator whatever the outcome of any future election.
I agree with what you are say but after seeing the clips on line of the woman mentioning sportswashing I am concerned.

The main thing that annoys me, is there seems to be no redress into the damage to our name, the club seem to have no backbone to the above, which again fuels the guilty image.

There is no damage to our name.

rags, liverpool and arsenal fans would hate us no matter what.

The club has backbone by creating an incredible winning machine. We're treble winners, going for 4 in a row, posting record profits, regularly the most watched team round the world.

You'll only think different if you read the shit that is in the UK football media... so Blues should stop reading it!

In any case behind the scenes City are very vocal if they think something crosses the line.

I see in the press/media they are report the pl have set a date for ffp hearing. I thought the pl had outsourced this so how can the pl set the date

I guess it’s the same principle of outsourcing the sanctions to an independent panel’. Masters suggests a 10 points deduction, the ’independent panel’ steadfastly rejects this and then ‘independently’ comes up with a 10 point sanction all by itself. Remarkable or just fucking bent.

Everton and Newcaslte fans now grouping us one of the cartel clubs is LAUGHABLE.

Thick as two short planks the lot of them.

They both voted for FFP, we didn't. Everton were also part of the 5 OG breakaway cartel clubs in 1992. They just couldn't capitalise on the increase revenue like the others.

yep

And when the Super League takes off they will be left behind to defend for themselves, United/Liverpool don't care about anybody else but themselves, never mind football even at grassroots levels, they would shit all over you in an instant if it meant promoting their clubs.

1992 Sky Premier League United's idea and its baby should be the warning signs to the rest that they don't care.
They Mugged off everybody with the promise of live football being shown at their club's games, But what they didn't say is it had to involve United playing you,

United's money maker had everybody paying a subscription fee every month, that is where their money came from because in every live game show you got paid very well

What also gets me is P&S should be there to help clubs. It should be "ok you've failed this key criteria, here's what's you need to do to get your books in order". If that means incoming transfer bans, forced player sales or assest sales then so be it but that should be the maximum punishment. Everton's case would be fine you're getting a new stadium so let's see how it goes when it opens but we don't want to see an increase on the debt in the meantime. Go public on the steps taken for each club and state if they break the steps then a pre-defined points deduction or fine will be issued. Everyone including the fans will know what's what that way and who is to blame if it goes wrong (ie the owners). Sensible approaches on a case by case basis not Draconian punishments crippling and ruining clubs with finger in the air punishments
Under those circumstances, the rags would never be able to sign a player again & thats the whole reason of financial unfair play

I do fear it's going to be a stitch up and they'll want to appease the outpouring of anger. So no matter what evidence we provide, and with it being on the balance of probabilities, they'll move to the side of us being guilty of some of it.

It should be a proper independent court with recourse to the English courts. Not some poxy panel who will be influenced by the league, other clubs, their own bias and what's in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.