PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The truth is Man City are alleged to have broken 115 rules but nothing has yet been proven

Everton and Forrest are proven guilty, Man U, Chelsea possibly Arsenal and others will be charged soon or they will have to drop some of the charges against us!
So little is mentioned about the Rags failing UEFA FFP with the only whispers in the media to tell us its only a minor breach. A breach is a breach. Where is the PL investigation into them ?
Arsenal with their crazy spening under Lego head but hardly having had CL money for ages, Dippers failed FFP and only got away scot free due to the non existent work for the 50 million they claimed for a new stadium

City city city that’s all you fuckin hear these days haha sly sports totally obsessed
If we get off with this and I think we will I can’t wait to see the media and rival fans cry.

It looks like the prem league look at accounts up till end of June
Why couldn't they move that till the end of July?
New season hasn't started as yet but you can make transfers from the 1st July and if teams are struggling to meet ffp they have at least a month to off load players if they wish
Think this is Forests defence. Though reality is you should never spend money until its safely in your account but they were banking on 35 million from Brentford for Johnson but he didnt want to go there and eventually they got more from Spurs for him but that money was past the cut off date and so in another financial year

I do fear it's going to be a stitch up and they'll want to appease the outpouring of anger. So no matter what evidence we provide, and with it being on the balance of probabilities, they'll move to the side of us being guilty of some of it.

It should be a proper independent court with recourse to the English courts. Not some poxy panel who will be influenced by the league, other clubs, their own bias and what's in the media.
they'd still have to write a legal report which will be scrutinised by our legal team not just oh there guilty dock them x number of points and a fine case closed

It looks like the prem league look at accounts up till end of June
Why couldn't they move that till the end of July?
New season hasn't started as yet but you can make transfers from the 1st July and if teams are struggling to meet ffp they have at least a month to off load players if they wish
As far as I am aware all players and managers contracts expire on 30 June, and it is the formal end of the season from a financial perspective, and has been for years. I think clubs have to make all outstanding transfer fee payments etc before that date as well.

View attachment 104236
Let's see how long these fuckin red shirted wankers leave this up for. Main headline on their app.
Bear in mind when the red mardarses got done for their "minor" breach it wasn't up for very long, not even half the day.

Sky sports pandering to the plastic red shirted pricks with a nice little kick to the city bollocks.
It’s true and not new though. It was reported in November that a date had been set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.