PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The one thing I can never be arsed with when these ffp issues spring up is, the ample amount of 'know nothing' opposition fans and journalists that think they know everything about our case.

'There's no time bar like the UEFA CAS case' - CAS gave their verdict of innocence anyway so for a start that's wrong and the IC will be expected to follow English law of 6 years in this verdict too.

'City have failed FFP you can't tell me otherwise' - For a start none of the charges are even for that, they're for more serious accusations of false accounting.

'How can City have one of the highest revenues, they don't even sell out their ground' - The empty seats jibe has always been a coping mechanism, empty seats were almost never unsold seats and ticket availability in the last 2 years is non-existent almost. We win everything and progress in the Champions League every year. At this point it would be suspicious if United or Liverpool generated greater revenues than us.

There are loads more but it's like we need a FAQ for this case that we can just copy and paste from. It's tedious and boring how little people outside of the club know. Simon Bajkowski just did a good article in the MEN, fans don't care until they have self interest and unfortunately our rivals don't care for facts when it comes to this case.

The one thing a can never be arsed with when these ffp issues spring up is, the ample amount of 'know nothing' opposition fans and journalists that think they know everything about our case.

'There's no time bar like the UEFA CAS case' - CAS gave their verdict of innocence anyway so for a start that's wrong and the IC will follow English law of 6 years in this verdict too.

'City have failed FFP you can't tell me otherwise' - For a start none of the charges are even for that, they're for more serious accusations of false accounting.

'How can City have one of the highest revenues, they don't even sell out their ground' - The empty seats jibe has always been a coping mechanism, empty seats were never unsold seats and ticket availability in the last 2 years is non-existent almost. We win everything and progress in the Champions League every year. At this point it would be suspicious if United or Liverpool generated greater revenues than us.

There are loads more but it's like we need a FAQ for this case that we can just copy and paste from. It's tedious and boring how little people outside of the club know. Simon Bajkowski just did a good article in the MEN, fans don't care until they have self interest and unfortunately our rivals don't care for facts when it comes to this case.

It's hard to say which is more darkly funny for Manchester City fans: that other clubs are finally agreeing with them over Financial Fair Play, or that they are accused of being one of the main beneficiaries of the cartel that they railed against.

I think that might be the best MUEN article I’ve read in 30 years…

The truth is Man City are alleged to have broken 115 rules but nothing has yet been proven

Everton and Forrest are proven guilty, Man U, Chelsea possibly Arsenal and others will be charged soon or they will have to drop some of the charges against us!

Bollocks, if our club were to start challenging every accusation thrown at us from a no brain media nob head... We d be flogging money down the drain in petty fights. We d also give them more fuel. Its in our interests to wait till the courts clear us and we can ram it up their holes. The club are doing the right thing no matter how much it ticks you off.
if your not found guilty then they will simply sit back and let the squirming begin ................ if this goes in City favours then it doesnt half leave a lot of embarrassed fol out there who have you nailed on guilty

The main thing that annoys me, is there seems to be no redress into the damage to our name, the club seem to have no backbone to the above, which again fuels the guilty image.
Ever thought that our owners, the club, chairman Khaldoon and possibly pep are all sat there pissing their sides laughing at the shite these media sports outlets and keyboard warriors on social media come out with, it's borderline obsession with us.
And have you ever thought how guilty it would make us look if everytime some nimrod from a newspaper or some mardarse from another club comes out with these ridiculous accusations we release a statement denying everything!
I'll reiterate what I've said 100s of times. Somebody within the Premier league is accusing the deputy prime minister of a country, who is well respected and a well respected country, of fiddling figures, making sponsors up and committing fraud and being a crook.
I don't think so.

The one thing I can never be arsed with when these ffp issues spring up is, the ample amount of 'know nothing' opposition fans and journalists that think they know everything about our case.

'There's no time bar like the UEFA CAS case' - CAS gave their verdict of innocence anyway so for a start that's wrong and the IC will be expected to follow English law of 6 years in this verdict too.

'How can City have one of the highest revenues, they don't even sell out their ground' - The empty seats jibe has always been a coping mechanism, empty seats were almost never unsold seats and ticket availability in the last 2 years is non-existent almost. We win everything and progress in the Champions League every year. At this point it would be suspicious if United or Liverpool generated greater revenues than us.

The club should be using a clever PR agency to get stuff out on social media to combat the misinformation out there. My boys tell me all kinds of rubbish that’s out there, blatant lies, and I have to give them ammo to combat it.

it matters. Some of the lies have become entrenched forever.

It looks like the prem league look at accounts up till end of June
Why couldn't they move that till the end of July?
New season hasn't started as yet but you can make transfers from the 1st July and if teams are struggling to meet ffp they have at least a month to off load players if they wish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.