PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The club should be using a clever PR agency to get stuff out on social media to combat the misinformation out there. My boys tell me all kinds of rubbish that’s out there, blatant lies, and I have to give them ammo to combat it.

it matters. Some of the lies have become entrenched forever.

It's got to the point where most opposition fans genuinely know nothing about it.

The big one I've seen today is that the Premier League are waiting until they change the rules in August to give us a more lenient punishment.

It's just not true. We will be tried against the Premier league laws in place during which the allegded offences took place. This 115 number they love to parrot so much, if they actually looked at each individual charge they would notice the same charge a season after is assigned a different number as the laws change.

It would have to be bloody good PR, they want to believe what they want. It's as bad as the misinformation in politics.

View attachment 104236
Let's see how long these fuckin red shirted wankers leave this up for. Main headline on their app.
Bear in mind when the red mardarses got done for their "minor" breach it wasn't up for very long, not even half the day.

Sky sports pandering to the plastic red shirted pricks with a nice little kick to the city bollocks.
They're wetting their knickers about it mate, on their tiny minds 24/7 these allegations. It's going to be amazing when we're exonerated again. There will be several suicides in Liverpool and the home counties/London. Lol

Sheikh Mansour nearly did buy Everton. He had a £100m deal agreed with Kenwright, but as soon as Billy Boy found out how rich HRH was, he doubled the price which pissed Sheikh Mansour off.

Around this crucial point, enter Garry Cooke with his now infamous PowerPoint presentation. Out went negotiations with Mike Ashley & Bill Kenwright, & a deal was struck with Thaksin Shinawatra for the sale of Manchester City instead.

The rest is history... :-)
Not history surely?

they'd still have to write a legal report which will be scrutinised by our legal team not just oh there guilty dock them x number of points and a fine case closed

Yeah I get that, the problem is (and as far as I know) we can't take it to the high court.

It will then be another PL 'independent' arbitration panel.

I am thinking that 115 charges was a deliberate ploy, rather than saying when rolled up it is 5.

It gives them more time to try and find evidence that makes us guilty without being hounded if there was only 5 charges.

Unfortunately it hasn’t stopped media and non city fans begging for their version of justice and a guilty charge everyday

Yeah I get that, the problem is (and as far as I know) we can't take it to the high court.

It will then be another PL 'independent' arbitration panel.

So a new independent arbitration panel would be formed if we don't like the verdict.

If for some reason the legal process seems off on the 2nd panel, we may have option of the high court. I know some journalists have stated this isn't the case but I seem to recall @projectriver saying it would still be an option.

For that reason alone any verdict made by the panel would have to be strong enough to hold up in court.

If we hadn’t signed up to the Super League nonsense we would’ve been able to get loads of mileage out of pointing to the lack of punishment for clubs involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.