PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

According to Sly Stone.

City's charges related to a nine-year time frame from 2009. Since 2009, they have won the top flight seven times, but are facing potential relegation and having titles taken away if the case against them is proven

I don't ever remember that being an option.
Relegation, points deduction or fines.

Wouldn't the Rag, Sly, love that?
In his wet dreams !

No one has answered me about this point so here goes:
Can someone tell me why the charges go back to 2009 when PL FFP came into force in 2014?
Is it trying to blacken our character so other lesser charges can be seen in a worse light?

Edit: Answered below - Trying to show we submitted fraudulent accounts (not PL FFP).
Good luck with that is all I can say - the evidence would have to be rock solid and our Auditors absolute idiots.

Last edited:
Mixed bag of questioning from the MPs some of them very knowledgeable football fans . Masters came across as a control freak and only interested in the financial side of football and totally dismissive of football fans . Has to said he was put in his place several times by Dame Dinnage , Parry played the victim the insufferable snake , got the feeling Parry and Masters don’t like each other ? Parry all for the PL being regulated while Masters the opposite. All very intriguing nevertheless, I think our legal team will have a field day with these clowns tbh !

I think one of the charges relates to wetting the grass too much when we played the Scousers.

Apparently Melissa Reddy is going to give evidence on behalf of the PL.

According to Sly Stone.

City's charges related to a nine-year time frame from 2009. Since 2009, they have won the top flight seven times, but are facing potential relegation and having titles taken away if the case against them is proven

I don't ever remember that being an option.
Relegation, points deduction or fines.

Wouldn't the Rag, Sly, love that?

If they apply penalties to any previous seasons, eg stripping of titles, they’ll be sued endlessly by clubs relegated or missing out on CL/Europe in any of the seasons we are found guilty of breaking the rules. Thats a pandora box they won’t want to open.

The date being withheld is surely better for our football club, I have no issue with that.

The only part I have an issue with is that more needs to be done comparing peoples spend.

I have felt for awhile that the narrative is City spent so much more money then anyone else and that has meant no one else can compete.

The years in question where not our glory years and our investment in playing staff is certainly comparable to Chelsea/ United and Arsenal of late.

The majority of clubs have no issue with it, it is just these snakes who want them to be able to spend more then someone else.

The whole conversation needs to change for me.

Fuck me I’ll be glad when this shit is all over, our name has been tarnished by cunts for years, absolutely sick of it. The fact the club has done so well, on and off the pitch in all this time is a testament to the character of our club. The cunts have been trying to nail us for years and they have failed. CMON CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.