PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Any chance next week that some of the 'charges' have been dropped?
E.g. if city have sent them some irrefutable evidence about the mancini breaches might they have been removed?
It could be absolutely anything from an actual date to (as you say) some charges already dismissed. However given this seems to have originated from The Telegraph it's at least as likely if not a given that there'll be nothing whatsoever.

My personal favourite in all this is the assertion that we have an unfair advantage in that we have expensive legal representation - Dame Dinenage - a Baroness no less, for services to the bleeding obvious and doing her job - and someone with form for condemning before a legal verdict, I think it was she, asked/intimated about whether is was fair we had expensive lawyers compared to "smaller clubs". So now premiership clubs can't afford decent legal advice and lawyers? Look at the transfer fees and salaries they pay - er I think they can. It appears, given the caution (for once from Masters - an inveterate gobshite) and the clear avoidance to anything with our case - that our lawyers are all over this and already earning their corn. How unfair of us to defend ourselves so well!! The Government would never think of using DLA Piper, Dentons, Addleshaw Goddard, Browne Jacobson, Burges Salmon, DAC Beachcroft etc etc and have a Legal Framework reserve of £430M to crush the little man.
I've no idea what you're taking about, but I've liked it anyway.

My hope is that IF we are found Guilty and charged in any way whatsoever and have any penalties imposed, we don't go down without a fight.

And we publicly call out the unfairness of the so called FFP rules especially the protectionism and the way some other clubs have escaped scutiny and the persecution that we have. Namely Spurs and their dodgy transfer dealing/ payments and Chelsea who Abramovich was able to bank roll through FFP via soft loans and then just write off when he sold the club, without any sanction.

would be quite fun that all the haters would need to drop their 115 remark to something like 69 if some charges dropped.

wonder what is this development on the case next week. guess just in time before the Spurs FA Cup game so expect it on Wednesday on Thursday.

The PL have claimed they have enough evidence to accuse us & hold a hearing, so if that's the case why aren't they passing their 'evidence' on to the relevant authorities now?

Moreover, our investigations been in the public domain for nearly 6 years for all to see & hear, so why haven't the authorities swooped on the Etihad yet?
I'm not sure what you mean here. They investigated, and accused us of 115 infractions of PL rules. The whole matter is now being adjudicated by a commission. If the commission finds us guilty of some of the alleged offences, isn't that the time for the evidence to be passed on for additional criminal investigations?

Some is good old fashioned paranoia but sometimes the paranoia is for good reason.

We’ve seen rule changes, bans, charges after blatant attempts to destroy us so sometimes people get carried away when they say they are out to get us & sometimes they are on the money.
As the saying goes…just because you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.