PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

pretty sure that Masters et al have been bullied into this by the Americans /reds...and when a robust defence is presented they will turn around and look for American / reds back up. which....won't be there.

That's why I call him the PL's Platini. PLatini, if you will.

All of UEFA's FFP is Platini's mess for being too weak.

And all of the PL FFP is Masters' mess for being too weak.

We're fortunate to have someone as knowledgeable and articulate as Stefan to provide an alternative to much of the nonsense that's been put out by the media regarding our case. Simon Jordan is a rude, obnoxious dickhead though, constantly interjecting and trying to talk over people.
That's how he gets the gig, he's a cnut.

I listen to it live and although Stephan was very good I do believe he needed to choose his words better, especially knowing how that station would twist everything.

When explaining the sheer scale of what would be a major fraud case, he said the PL would struggle to prove it. I believe he should have stressed more that its unbelievable that such a giant fraud could be possible without a whistle-blower or easy evidence being found after 6 years of looking.

For me it gave Jordan the ongoing chance to say, we are guilty but the PL just weren't clever enough to prove it.

Just my take.
Mate tge reality is any non-city fan would have said 'cheating f#ckers hope they get relegated to tgr conference' before Stefan opened his mouth, before merrily returning to what they were doing.
We unfortunately need to suck it up, but once cleared should collectively go very large, club and fans

I listen to it live and although Stephan was very good I do believe he needed to choose his words better, especially knowing how that station would twist everything.

When explaining the sheer scale of what would be a major fraud case, he said the PL would struggle to prove it. I believe he should have stressed more that its unbelievable that such a giant fraud could be possible without a whistle-blower or easy evidence being found after 6 years of looking.

For me it gave Jordan the ongoing chance to say, we are guilty but the PL just weren't clever enough to prove it.

Just my take.
Jordan was always going to be like that, and the facts are the Premier league do have to prove it, we don't have to prove innocence.

There is no way we are going to get relegated , none at all, dont say it
We can't be 'relegated' as such. The PL and EFL are separate bodies.

The PL has the power of expulsion, at the very worst, meaning a club expelled from the PL would have to apply to join the EFL. The PL can't arbitrarily place us into the Championship.

They could potentially deduct so many points that we could face relegation but the burden of proof and evidence required to inflict that would probably be so high as to be completely unachievable.

There is no way we are going to get relegated , none at all, dont say it

If we are found guilty then we will be given such a substantial points deduction it would inevitably lead to relegation. We're accused of fraud which if proven would throw out our accounts for a substantial period and the panel would either work out how much we'd have missed the compliance levels by and apply a deduction or just penalise us severely for the headline crime.

It can only be done through a points deduction that would see us be one of the three to go down. Otherwise you'd have the EFL needing to accept our place in the Championship and that's even more messy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.