PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Nobody tell Mr Harris, but I have evidence that City are guilty of signing Diaz at the age of 2, I have evidence of widespread corruption across a decade between City, the sponsors, the owners, and the Auditors.

But I'm not going to share it. I'm keeping it next my files on the JFK fake assassination, the Moonbase which Elvis set up, and the Roswell Incident where aliens tried to steal Marilyn Monroe from the CIA in order to bring down the Soviet Union and end the secret ruling cabal of fishmongers who were running the country at the time.

Pretty sure we were already punished along with Chelsea for signing players we shouldn't have for the academy.
Seem to recall there was a 1 year ban on signing academy players and it was after these emails so possibly been punished for it already.

Yes, we got a two year youth transfer ban.. Can someone on X please inform Harris he’s howling at the moon again.

With Harris I feel like the best approach now would be for a number of us to contact him pretending to be ex-CFG employees and offering him insider information and stitch the **** right up.

What happened for him to turn so sharply on City?! Did we forget to buy him a birthday cake as well. I can't believe it's all down to his personal circumstances, which I do offer him sympathy for. There's got to be more to it.

They need to prove we broke their rules. That's all. If they do, it COULD be seen as fraud but I'm still dubious it'd ever get to a proper court. We're not talking about that much money.
To break their rules (or rather their charges, which are that we committed fraud), it HAS to be proven as fraud in a court of law. Otherwise we could just sue them for all sorts, as basically they would have just punished us based on hatred.

The fact that imbecile Jordan’s fundamental core “analysis” of City’s guilt was it was disguised owner investment through fake sponsorships - via related parties or those with “vested interests” - is incredibly stupid.
This accuses Sheikh Mansour personally - and his inner circle - a powerful elite within a fabulously wealthy and influential ME state, of multiple and prolonged conspiracy and deception.
It is beyond ludicrous and frankly unbelievable. The subsequent comparison to the grubby corporate criminal behaviour at Enron was even further proof that Jordan is fucking deranged and in way over his head.
Jordan proved yesterday that he believes in conspiracy theories. His take on City's 'charges ' are ridiculous, Stefan explained to him just how fanciful his belief of our guilt is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.