PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I imagine he's regretting that - it was a mistake as he knew the Talksport knives would be out for anything like that , even with the "if". Apart from that it was pretty good.
I don't imagine he is regretting, and nor should he.

You won't have any credibility to talk about the club without acknowledging the realities.

People are setting the narrative if we are cleared that we are guilty, but got away with it.

That way they can continue to slag us off long after the case has finished.
Well it's not like it all went away after the CAS verdict, is it? Nope, every journalist in the land decided to wilfully misunderstand it and report that we got off on a technicality and weren't complete exonerated of the original accusations.

He's paving the way for explaining how they can still call us cheats after being acquitted, giving the reasons why we we are being "Let off" so that the abuse of our club can continue.

This time IMHO the club needs more than an acquittal we need blood.
The potential narrative that we got away with it, if this is how things eventually transpire, can easily be refuted.

If I am accused of murdering my wife, then my wife shows up at the police station alive and well, will I have got away with her murder?

People are setting the narrative if we are cleared that we are guilty, but got away with it.

That way they can continue to slag us off long after the case has finished.

No point being concerned about peoples opinions if we are cleared

Even if the PL came out and stated that City are 100% innocent and every single aspect of our finances are totally clean.... the public opinion would be that we've somehow forced the government to get the PL to back off or we've paid them off to clear us. The media won't say this directly but will imply it to brainwash the simpletons

All I'm bothered is that we're found innocent and afterwards I'll just laugh in the face of anybody who says otherwise

In true Nick Harris style, he’s gotten himself confused and completely misinterpreted what the email in question states.

He *thinks* it shows that Diaz was unofficially at the club prior to turning 16, in contravention of the rules and that City covered it up.

What it *actually* shows is that City had agreed to sign him at 16, subject to FA approval.

It also shows that Diaz was coming over to train with the club, which is allowed, so long as the club inform the FA - which the emails say they did - and Cliff advises that he should return to Malaga periodically so as to not be ‘permanently’ in Manchester.

It also suggests that the club would have to enable the Diaz family moving to Manchester ‘for non-football reasons’ - ie the same thing every family of every foreign kid in English football academies has to do and every club has to navigate.

Net result - City and Malaga had agreed a deal for Diaz to join at 16 and were in the process of confirming with the FA. Diaz was training in Manchester, which is allowed and the club registered this with the FA. Harris has either mistakenly or deliberately misread the text in the email. You decide.

*edit to add* as mentioned before, I have a loose connection to the Diaz’s and so know he 100% wasn’t here ‘permanently’ before turning 16. I could expand, but Harris reads this forum religiously and I don’t want to do the work for him.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didnt FIFA do any investigation into these types of transfers in late 2019 (I think) and we copped a fine? so its been checked and dealt with already?

He simply has to be unwell Harris to have this fixation on us. Now even going to the extremes of "I want disgruntled ex city employees to get in touch with stories of malpractices and cover ups'....24 hours a fuckin day we are in his head.

We all know he's never off this forum too, So Harris I just want to call you a **** while you're reading this.
In his head rent free. Another desperate fool.

We are becoming the most hated football club in the history of the game , it s a non stop barrage of bile and vitriol , we know success breeds contempt but this is way beyond that , the red'istree clubs and the Premier league have done a brilliant job in stirring up the media.
When you consider the Dippers murdered 39 fans and got every club banned from europe , as far as i can remember they didnt get the hate we are experiencing , but f*ck them all the pundits , media and dickheads on social media they will not take one tiny piece of enjoyment and pride i have been able witness over the last decade , we are the best in the world , so just f*ck every last one of them.
The 4peats gonna tip them all over the edge

Our ownership would have to sell IF we were guilty, they simply would have no option and as a club we would be damaged in a major way, probably relegated several divisions.

But as said before IF, and why on earth would our execs commit fraud in what I said earlier is a small investment model by our owners standard.
Our owners don't have to do anything,and won't......because we will be cleared !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.