PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He simply has to be unwell Harris to have this fixation on us. Now even going to the extremes of "I want disgruntled ex city employees to get in touch with stories of malpractices and cover ups'....24 hours a fuckin day we are in his head.

We all know he's never off this forum too, So Harris I just want to call you a **** while you're reading this.

I do have the sense of a change in the mood music over the last few days and that all this talk of relegation amounts to the last twitching of a corpse.

If the IC has come to a preliminary view that the evidence submitted does not come close to establishing our guilt on the more serious charges, they are not going to want to listen to weeks of submissions before coming to a decision.

I'm hoping that at least some of the charges will be dropped in the coming weeks and this is what the Telegraph story about impending developments was referring to. See also Masters reference to the proceeding "progressing" as opposed to just a hearing date.

I don't think Cheesey would post what he has unless he had heard something from within the club..

People are setting the narrative if we are cleared that we are guilty, but got away with it.

That way they can continue to slag us off long after the case has finished.

That was exactly my conclusion after reading some of the latest comments on Talksport's website.

It's slowly morphed from "this is going to be very difficult to prove" to "they're going to get away with it"

Also Jordan's "The onus is on City to exonerate themselves as quickly as possible" when the onus is actually on the PL to prove that City are guilty of such serious accusations.

This idea that City are deliberately delaying the process is utter bollocks.

Jordan proved yesterday that he believes in conspiracy theories. His take on City's 'charges ' are ridiculous, Stefan explained to him just how fanciful his belief of our guilt is.
City have very obviously leveraged and utilized every ounce of political, social and economic power of it's owner(s) to attract and retain sponsors that have put them at every advantage on the field. They have found every loophole going to get money into the club. That's what people seem to think City are charged with. And from that perspective it's obvious that we are guilty.

But that isn't the charge....

Simon, in real time, is working this out and he is flapping a bit because of it.

I do have the sense of a change in the mood music over the last few days and that all this talk of relegation amounts to the last twitching of a corpse.

If the IC has come to a preliminary view that the evidence submitted does not come close to establishing our guilt on the more serious charges, they are not going to want to listen to weeks of submissions before coming to a decision.

I'm hoping that at least some of the charges will be dropped in the coming weeks and this is what the Telegraph story about impending developments was referring to. See also Masters reference to the proceeding "progressing" as opposed to just a hearing date.

I don't think Cheesey would post what he has unless he had heard something from within the club..

What did Cheesey say/post?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.