PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Stefan's an extremely patient and considered professional.

I'd have been over that desk and smashing into Jordan after the arrogant interruption over 'subjective/'objective'.

I just wish, for one fucking minute, he would shut his mouth and let the guest speak. I think deep down, he is a very insecure little man.
This is why we're lucky to have Stefan to be the "public face of Manchester City". We'd all react like you given the chance!

Even though Sheikh Mansour has comfortably made at least £3bn paper profit so far on his investments in City and the city of Manchester itself Jordan still claims his motivation for all this is “image washing.” He really is a moron when it comes to financial matters.
It's 3bn wasted then as his image to idiots like Jordan hasn't changed

It's 3bn wasted then as his image to idiots like Jordan hasn't changed
After watching the video yesterday of stefan with the gobshite I've come to the conclusion that Jordan is on the spectrum. His behaviour and inability to stop himself from cutting in when people are speaking is rude and probably out of his control.

Hopefully
"We're coming for you and you know who you are."
ooh once cleared we need new words to the instanbul song.

instead of listing our on field defense, we list the off field defense instead

Khaldoon and Mansour
Soriano and Begiristain
Lord Pannick of BlackStone
Best defence in Europe
We're Manchester City
On our way to ffp
Woah we're the boys in blue
Woah coming after you

yeah i'll get my coat

I understand that the PL (and the pressure from certain clubs) have threw these charges at us, which basically accuse people who run our club and multi national companies to which these companies then deal with other huge multi national companies all over the world on various projects - but that PL are saying they have actually committed serious fraud on accounts

If and when we get cleared, surely our owners and the people within our club they are accusing would have to sue the PL for damages - wouldn't they

Like PD said on the talksport interview, regardless of which way this goes. The ramifications are huge and game changing
How does SM & the club sue for damages, when we've won the Pl 3 times in a row, hopefully 4 & since the revelations of 115 charges we have made a record revenue turnover

He’s a regular barrack-room lawyer who thinks talking a lot is the same as knowing what you’re talking about.
His view is based on ‘115 allegations must mean guilt‘, ‘nods as good as a wink’, ‘owners like them didn’t get where they are by being honest’, ‘everybody and his dog knows‘ and all the other cliches and guesses and suppositions and jealousy driven rants.
I hope he and his mates who agree with him are never called for jury duty.
Strange how he didn't say any of that yesterday when Stefan was in the studio

He‘ll simply be pensioned off like all the charmed sorts who head up these quangos and regulatory bodies and display absolute incompetence and inability to do their jobs, without ever being called to account.
He’ll be off to some lovely cottage in the country with a copper-bottomed enormous pension and never heard from again.
He sounds like an ideal candidate for a well paid job heading up the Post Office.

After watching the video yesterday of stefan with the gobshite I've come to the conclusion that Jordan is on the spectrum. His behaviour and inability to stop himself from cutting in when people are speaking is rude and probably out of his control.
I think he's an arrogant tosser who thinks he knows better than most because he used to be a premier league chairman although he nearly destroyed Crystal Palace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.