PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Publicly muted, cigars behind closed doors, and retribution in private over the next ten years.
Revenge & retribution is guaranteed.

They may never know the cost....or there maybe a 'Mayor of Hiroshima' moment.

Our guys play the long,long game and their memories transcend generations.

Cool Hand Khaldoon will be checking the + cross hairs + and rubbing his hands !!

He‘ll simply be pensioned off like all the charmed sorts who head up these quangos and regulatory bodies and display absolute incompetence and inability to do their jobs, without ever being called to account.
He’ll be off to some lovely cottage in the country with a copper-bottomed enormous pension and never heard from again.

And once that plays out it will end game for the likes of the cartel scum who don't want the government independent review on running football to go through.

This all smells of a gameplay from the cartel, not just to get us sanctioned etc, but to keep the game in-house so they can manipulate its running

I cannot believe Jordan this morning saying “ I think City have a case to answer” based on what Mr Jordan you know nowt. Based on what you would like to believe as no one knows what evidence of alleged wrong doing there is and certainly no one knows City’s defence to such allegations so him pontificating is just pure wishing it is so BS
He comes across as an expert in everything,he knows as much as us about what’s going on and how it will eventually pan out,it’s all seems to stem from jealousy and his anger towards us over his failed running of a football club,he sometimes comes out with relevant points on subjects but on the whole he’s a bluffer and knows it ..

I cannot believe Jordan this morning saying “ I think City have a case to answer” based on what Mr Jordan you know nowt. Based on what you would like to believe as no one knows what evidence of alleged wrong doing there is and certainly no one knows City’s defence to such allegations so him pontificating is just pure wishing it is so BS
He’s a regular barrack-room lawyer who thinks talking a lot is the same as knowing what you’re talking about.
His view is based on ‘115 allegations must mean guilt‘, ‘nods as good as a wink’, ‘owners like them didn’t get where they are by being honest’, ‘everybody and his dog knows‘ and all the other cliches and guesses and suppositions and jealousy driven rants.
I hope he and his mates who agree with him are never called for jury duty.

The day we are cleared.

What do you think the clubs response will be ?
I want us to say absolutely fuckall and leave all the bitter fans and the red cartel media with nothing, not even one sentence.
It would show all the cunts who have tried to drag us through the mud that they mean absolutely nothing and that their smear campaign was a complete waste of time.
Yep, no statement, no nothing, fuck em, they deserve nish from us.

who cares what Talksport thinks? Stefan outlined that he didn’t think the PL could land these charges but they instead turned soundbites of how we would be relegated into their headline news. They have an audience to cater for and it’s not us, it’s your average cockney rag and dipper who’s a bit clueless to what is really going to happen. Their rage to have us relegated is being monetised by Talksport so they can go demand more money out of Selco Bulders Warehouse and Hedgehog Gutter brushes for adverts.

You look at the people who who host the shows on Talksport, it’s a graveyard for people whose careers are over in broadcasting. Jim White is a washed up piss head fucked off from Sky and no one wants to do business with Simon Jordan which is why his gig is talking nonsense on this weird radio station with it’s weird demographic of listener.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.