PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What I don’t understand is why the media have not investigated the fact that UEFA felt there was sufficient evidence to ban City from Europe for 2 years but CAS found no evidence of wrong doing. Surely there was something else going on to cause such a discrepancy of views. Why have the media never reviewed the background of the members of the panel at UEFA.

It’s why I am really relaxed about this because if there was any evidence of wrong doing CAS would have seen it and I don’t think for one minute the PL investigators have managed to uncover any ‘smoking gun’ information. Also let’s be honest as happened at the PO whistleblowers would have come forward at some point if there had been systemic fraud going on

I do sense a change in perception about the scale of the allegations against City and what the PL would need to do to prove those allegations so perhaps the penny is beginning to drop.
Yes, the discrepancy between the investigatory chamber and CAS is stark, because the investigatory chamber was run by the corrupt Leterme. The press ignored this because it did not fit their agenda to ask the obvious questions.

To relegate us they would have to deduct about 60 points and trust to the normal relegation arrangements ie the EFL could not refuse us entry.
Good luck getting 60 point deduction accepted.
I don't know the legalities of it, but surely the EFL can't refuse a team relegated from the PL

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.

Thank you very much for using your expertise so eloquently and objectively. Well earned plaudits all round.

We are talking about fraud and deception on an industrial scale.
If the charges are proven, relegation would be the least of our worries. Some people could even face prosecution and others banned from football for life.
That's why Stefan added that he believes that City will be cleared because it is almost impossible to prove such cases.
Try banning Khaldoon and getting that past HMG.

Because there are so many nice comments, I feel the need to say thanks again for the kind words and comments. Really quite overwhelming level of feedback and mostly positive (really very few negative things even on Twitter from non-City fans). Even my wife likes me today.

As has been said it has been one Talksport's fastest growing videos ever with very many knock on reports so there has definitely been a level of cut through (for good or bad I guess).

Obviously, I've pissed off Everton fans but thats because I actually read the IC decision as they should. They have been let down by their club.
Just watched it. Your sang-froid in the face of Jordan's trolling was admirable. I'd have been tempted to stick his mike somewhere where it would be a bit muffled.

From a prominent role in Ray Donovan, to providing expert coverage of football finances and litigation on TalkSport, you've got it all =)

Gary Neville is on the same level as Simon Jordan. An absolute know nowt, who actually believes his opinion carries weight, credibility and merit. Both have an ego as big as their mouths but only speak absolute utter bollocks on subjects they have no knowledge, understanding or experience of at all. He’s a complete and total ****.
Neville said a year or so ago that HMG would sanction us due to AbuDhabi’s involvement in the war against the Houthis. Wonder what he thinks now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.