PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm going to listen to it shortly. Stefan is more than savvy enough to provide the context to his remarks but I also know from personal experience that the media will twist anything you say, regardless of how much context you've given, if they can make a sensational headline out of it.

I thoughtvI was being clever when, talking to Peter Spencer, I sued the phrase "I refuse to confirm or deny...". The next day's headline was "Supporter spokesperson refuses to deny...".

Stefan and me are both firmly of the opinion that there is little mileage in these charges. So I know where he stands.
Anyone that appeared on talk sport yesterday would have been asked the same question. What’s the worst that could happen to City? The answer was always going to be the headline.

I feel supremely confident given knowledgeable posters such as yourself and Stefan that we will be just fine.

HOLD THE PRESSES FOR SOME INCREDIBLE BREAKING NEWS!

Nick Harris is launching a new blog via Substack and for the sum of $70 per annum you can have unfettered access to his financial genius and sparkling wit.

Forget this Stefan Borson chancer, who clearly talks a load of shit. Get the truth from the horse's mouth. Or should that be horse's arse?

HOLD THE PRESSES FOR SOME INCREDIBLE BREAKING NEWS!

Nick Harris is launching a new blog via Substack and for the sum of $70 per annum you can have unfettered access to his financial genius and sparkling wit.

Forget this Stefan Borson chancer, who clearly talks a load of shit. Get the truth from the horse's mouth. Or should that be horse's arse?

Should email back for this $70 per Annum do I get total unbiased information?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.