PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sorry if this question as been asked before.If City are cleared of all charges.Do the premier league have to cover the clubs legal costs?
I don't think so mate, this isn't a conventional court so those rules don't apply, but I'm no expert on legal matters.

Maybe City could sue them (if found innocent of fraud) for damage to their reputation.

Shots fired…
Yea and not very subtle either. Dosent look like a club leader on his knees waiting for the fatal shot. If anything, he looks emboldened and determined to keep the club at the top.

This blue train ain’t stopping at platform 115. All aboard…

All the big wigs present at this award ceremony. I would loved to have been partial to the charges discussions.

Pep needs a new contract just to keep the piss boiling.

Someone please explain to me how is this lobbying??? Read the request for
Minutes and do see the issue why media have right to get it? Wit current situation we have and our support for independent regulators known fact it’s bizarre tbh. If anyone can shed light apparently it’s cover up of 115 baffled.

Reporting In from spending way too much time on social media defending our club.
Todays theme from R&D fans-
City had two of the three man panel at CAS and that’s why we had the verdict overturned.
I asked for evidence and the reply was “there’s a report on it”
Oh f@ck - guilty as charged then and don’t get me started on time barred.

Well we'll just have to buy two of the PL panel as well then.

Just like we bought all our titles. Yawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.