PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Someone please explain to me how is this lobbying??? Read the request for
Minutes and do see the issue why media have right to get it? Wit current situation we have and our support for independent regulators known fact it’s bizarre tbh. If anyone can shed light apparently it’s cover up of 115 baffled.

Ask him if he’s got the minutes for Masters interview with Dipper & Rags.

The PL have made the massive claim around sponsors (as UEFA did) and the case is primarily about that. The IC will take a dim view of the PL not being able to make out that claim which will infect the rest.
An interesting and important point. In a bench trial, don‘t piss off the judge.
If the PL really don’t have a smoking gun, they will be on a sticky wicket ab
initio.

I just don't see what is wrong or suspicious here, I knew Harris had a loose screw but this is stretching it.
be3da2a8b9aafcabddd38704034f9090.jpg
As this isn’t about the charges will make a quick comment on this not about the validity of the claim made by Harris but when we , Chelsea, were charged by FIFA and subsequently subject to a transfer ban a number of the youngsters listed in the charges were never signed by us but had a trail or trials ( plural) and in some instances had only ever appeared in tournaments.
The FA were subject to a charge and fine over this as they had approved matters
Please don’t think I am saying that the accusations have legs but signing youngsters from abroad is far more complex than many , and I was in that number, always thought

It’s getting beyond a joke with Nick Harris now.

Mental illness or not, he’s taken it to a whole new level this week.

I’ve never known anyone, in any walk of life, given so many free hits simply because he’s depressed and the club he’s publicly challenging doesn’t want to upset him.
the depression shield can only take you so far, the libel spewing out of his mouth is eventually going to catch up with him.

I’ve never known anyone, in any walk of life, given so many free hits simply because he’s depressed and the club he’s publicly challenging doesn’t want to upset him.

Maybe the punishment is allowing him to continue, it’s very sad to see someone publicly break like this & to think it’s all down likkle Citeh.

I think the club he is publicly challenging couldn't give two fucks about the imbecile and are just leaving him to tie himself up in knots.
Harris wants the attention, he wants us to react, he wants the club to interact with him.
The more we ignore him the more obsessed he becomes trying to chuck shit at us.

He's a wrong un alright, fuck being sympathetic to the prick, I hope he gets what is coming to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.