PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What a load of bollocks. Like 3 pissed up fans talking shit.

Even to mention the Forest and Everton charges as part of this discussion shows the complete and utter lack of understanding these clowns have.

The city fan just confirming that either way, guilty or innocent there will be massive repercussions……we all already knew that.
Also that the PL would need to have a burden of proof to substantiate the charges….again, we already know this. We also know that it’s highly unlikely they’ll find a smoking gun.

For me, when the PL lose, this will quickly become about the ‘non compliance’ charges and our guilt concerning those, with everyone demanding we are relegated for not complying with the enquiry…

Just hope he doesn’t ’bump’ into any city fans while he’s around and about…..he’ll definitely need medical intervention then
while im not advocating violence, i think its an important lesson that people dont seem to learn, that what you say on the internet or in public forums does not stay on that computer, it affects people in real life arenas and the consequences of it can stray over into real life and then when that happens people of his ilk will cry victim and it just isnt the case.

Just hope he doesn’t ’bump’ into any city fans while he’s around and about…..he’ll definitely need medical intervention then
Luckily for him he’s got an instantly forgettable face (bit like his career).

Doesn’t attend football matches anyway - too brittle, too fragile, too depressed….

Healthy enough to spend all day online spewing libellous claims though, with zero fear of consequences, because… he’s so brittle… so fragile…

It’s getting beyond a joke with Nick Harris now.

Mental illness or not, he’s taken it to a whole new level this week.

I’ve never known anyone, in any walk of life, given so many free hits simply because he’s depressed and the club he’s publicly slating doesn’t want to upset him.
You’re helping him. Most of his posts get repeated on here & the general media & other fans get to read them

lets STOP helping him by giving him the exposure he craves. Maybe then he’d fade away.

What a load of bollocks. Like 3 pissed up fans talking shit.

Even to mention the Forest and Everton charges as part of this discussion shows the complete and utter lack of understanding these clowns have.

The city fan just confirming that either way, guilty or innocent there will be massive repercussions……we all already knew that.
Also that the PL would need to have a burden of proof to substantiate the charges….again, we already know this. We also know that it’s highly unlikely they’ll find a smoking gun.

For me, when the PL lose, this will quickly become about the ‘non compliance’ charges and our guilt concerning those, with everyone demanding we are relegated for not complying with the enquiry…

:)

Someone please explain to me how is this lobbying??? Read the request for
Minutes and do see the issue why media have right to get it? Wit current situation we have and our support for independent regulators known fact it’s bizarre tbh. If anyone can shed light apparently it’s cover up of 115 baffled.

It's ridiculous, we're one of the clubs calling for regulation but I guess anything we do is a conspiracy now.

I think the club he is publicly challenging couldn't give two fucks about the imbecile and are just leaving him to tie himself up in knots.
Harris wants the attention, he wants us to react, he wants the club to interact with him.
The more we ignore him the more obsessed he becomes trying to chuck shit at us.

He's a wrong un alright, fuck being sympathetic to the prick, I hope he gets what is coming to him.
Once the verdict is in , this time and long overdue the club will be after these idiots and carnage will ensue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.