PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

while im not advocating violence, i think its an important lesson that people dont seem to learn, that what you say on the internet or in public forums does not stay on that computer, it affects people in real life arenas and the consequences of it can stray over into real life and then when that happens people of his ilk will cry victim and it just isnt the case.
This prick Harris I wouldn't even know if it wasn't for blues on here. Playing the depression card wtf. If that's the case the prick needs to concentrate on his family instead of trying to get clicks. We all suffer in different forms myself included yet I wouldn't carry on like that. City is my family I have lived with them all my life ,the same as 90 percent of blues. Pricks like Harris better tread carefully. I don't use x or twitter so if the **** wants to engage get on here . The sad fucking hypocritical cnut.

Maybe the punishment is allowing him to continue, it’s very sad to see someone publicly break like this & to think it’s all down likkle Citeh.
The thing is we've all had bad shit happen in our lives, some more bad shit than others but, usually you're either nicked/taken out of society for your own good or get on with life.

It's not our problem that he's a ****/needs help* and to that end he should be taken to task by City.

This prick Harris I wouldn't even know if it wasn't for blues on here. Playing the depression card wtf. If that's the case the prick needs to concentrate on his family instead of trying to get clicks. We all suffer in different forms myself included yet I wouldn't carry on like that. City is my family I have lived with them all my life ,the same as 90 percent of blues. Pricks like Harris better tread carefully. I don't use x or twitter so if the **** wants to engage get on here . The sad fucking hypocritical cnut.
He’s on here all the time apparently but unfortunately there’s no way he’d have the balls to engage.

Even Blues who try to have a rational conversation with him on Twitter get instantly blocked.

Then he hand picks the less rational posts, screenshots them and plays the victim card. No wonder the Dippers love him - ashamed of nothing, offended by everything, and seemingly untouchable.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Premier League regret the way they've handled this. They're getting more criticism now from fans and the media than they were before the charges were announced. They've taken on a case they cannot win, and are doing immense damage to their own brand in the process. It's been pretty disastrous already for them.
I suspect it's pretty much the same situation as with UEFA Ric. They let Leterme indulge his conspiracy theories and he led them into a battle they really didn't want. Ceferin desperately trying to do a deal with us proved that. It all ended in tears for UEFA at CAS and probably led pretty directly to the ESL fiasco.

We can also probably safely surmise that the PL waited for the CAS outcome before taking action. When the result wasn't the one some of the clubs wanted, instead of taking the sensible approach and dropping the charges, recognising there was little chance of them succeeding following the outcome at CAS, they were urged to double down.

I wonder if the Premier League regret the way they've handled this. They're getting more criticism now from fans and the media than they were before the charges were announced. They've taken on a case they cannot win, and are doing immense damage to their own brand in the process. It's been pretty disastrous already for them.
It wasn’t the PLs decision to pursue us though. They have clearly been bullied into it by United and Liverpool who realise they cannot compete with us on the pitch.

Damaging City’s reputation is the goal. The PL’s reputation is acceptable collateral damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.