PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The red tops and spuds consider themselves to be the brand, the others just necessary to make a league. They and Masters did not consider the long term implications for the Premier League of City fighting back. They thought with the shock value of 115 breaches/charges it would be slam dunk over. As time goes on we are seeing a change in attitude and I personally am waiting for a club owner or chairman to break ranks and call out the nonsense that the red tops and spuds have created by their pursuit of a closed shop to the detriment of the image of the Premier League.

I remember seeing the Overlap with Steve Parish a few weeks after & you could already see them distancing themselves from the shenanigans & nothing to do with them.

There’s a times article that states he wouldn’t have been involved in any of the alleged rule breaks.
Of course not. Whilst txiki and khaldoon and Sheik Mansour was busy fiddling accounts and making sponsors up, Omar was sat in the canteen playing candy crush.
You have to love the times for their absolute bolshy front and absolute bullshit they come out with.
Martyn Ziegler written the piece I think or had something to do with it.

There's another one....

Someone should ask for the minutes/notes of the private meeting United and Liverpool had with Richard Masters before giving him his job. That sock puppet is a walking disaster so clearly his appointment wasn’t based on his job skills. He won’t survive the fallout from City’s case even if he lasts that long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.