PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Prefer Scarface's ending, with Richard Masters taking Pachino's role.
Great film, but nah, Tony gets a few licks in with his "little friend" before he goes down (pretty spectacularly).

I'd prefer all those who've wronged us in this trumped-up witch-hunt to be simultaneously taken down by our hitmen when they least expect it, ideally whilst one or two of them are paying a visit to "massage parlours" (so that their names are dragged through the mud a little); whilst at the same moment Khaldoon is on live TV holding a press conference discussing the verdict with a cold-as-ice look on his face.

Did I read sometime last week there was some announcement about the case/charges incoming this week but nobody knew what they were?

I might be wrong as I've read so much since then

Did I read sometime last week there was some announcement about the case/charges incoming this week but nobody knew what they were?

Yes I read that too. Can't find it now though as these pages just fill up so quickly.

Berrada will be turning whistle blower in exchange for a lighter punishment. Instead of a lifetime ban from football and possible prison time he has to be United's CEO....

Just some sunshine amongst the doom and gloom...

The Rags latest quarterly figures, released this week, showed the Glazers’s debt has increased to £773m and that an additional £364m is owed in unpaid transfer fee instalments !. Total debt is £1.13b. Estimates for an Old Toilet rebuild range from £1.5b to £2.0b.
If they fail to make the expanded UCL comp next year they will loose out on really significant revenues. Come on Villa and the Barcodes take those 4th and 5th places.
A mentally disturbed Rag said to me they will use the Ethihad for 3 years during the Toilet rebuild as we will only need the Acacdemy for games in the lower leagues. Their desperation and loss of reality is something I thought I would never see in my lifetime.

Found it again after a bit a searching. Post #37630.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.