PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I wonder if the Premier League regret the way they've handled this. They're getting more criticism now from fans and the media than they were before the charges were announced. They've taken on a case they cannot win, and are doing immense damage to their own brand in the process. It's been pretty disastrous already for them.

They have mishandled it from the start, imo. They should have waited for the CAS verdict before they started their investigation and then only looked at things not covered by CAS. Weak Masters.

Once they started looking at everything, they had to finish it. I say again, the club has handled this perfectly.

Death by a thousand smears

Eventually City will be cleared of the major charges, but fined for non cooperation
However this will be communicated in such a disingenuous manner that our rivals will still be convinced that we've got away with it or did a deal etc

It doesn't particularly bother me, but this idea that City will be totally vindicated is a tad naive

Eventually City will be cleared of the major charges, but fined for non cooperation
However this will be communicated in such a disingenuous manner that our rivals will still be convinced that we've got away with it or did a deal etc

It doesn't particularly bother me, but this idea that City will be totally vindicated is a tad naive

correct, we won't be seen as clean in public due to the smear we've had for the last number of years

I wonder if the Premier League regret the way they've handled this. They're getting more criticism now from fans and the media than they were before the charges were announced. They've taken on a case they cannot win, and are doing immense damage to their own brand in the process. It's been pretty disastrous already for them.
City have handled this well so far imo…..

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake…

No, no, no. The PL will make a bald statement telling everybody the result of the committee's hearings. Our rivals will chooses to be convinced that City were guilty and should have been put out of business. Klopp will then make a public broadcast to tell us why this is a bad day for football. Many have already found us guilty in accordance with Article 1 of Rawk law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.