PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Great words as ever but it would be good to know when all this shit will end.
It's very upsetting for be honest even though i trust the club
Catching your bird taking it up the arse from your best mate is upsetting this is just the fa being cunts to appease the rags and dippers now get off to bed you have to be up early for your school bus goodnight

Why didn't the PL get involved in 2014 when we originally got charged by UEFA? The red teams were looking for anything to hammer us with then, why has it taken so long?

The PL better have some evidence against us (something that UEFA didn't have) or else they will lose this case. If they don't have any, the PL, their cartel cronies & the journalists with their libelous and racist reporting, will be fucked, as i can see us and our investors suing their arses off!

without a doubt here tolmie. I honestly think the premier league have underestimated us and overstated themselves and the importance of people from abu dhabi to the uk unlike people like the glazers. This will be a big blow up in their own face if you ask me.

There are certainly wider ramifications at stake than just sticking it to City.

Humiliating Abu Dhabi is not a wise move.

They will come for the things these wankers love the most.

The premier league are shitting it that we'll win the prem 3 on the bounce.

Absolutely bricking it.

We should warm up sunday, let the ref blow for kick off and then the whole team just leave the pitch to the tune of the whole stadium singing you can stick your fuckin charges up your arse.
The premier league want drama, they've created a huge shitstorm, what better way to bring it to the whole world watching.

Fuck em
Even though I have a 5 hour round journey I'd be up for that!

A lot of the media cunts are comparing us to Rangers and saying we could in effect be put out of business. I believe Rangers went bust and owed HMRC millions, we owe fuck all to anyone. Surely they cannot materially sabotage us, can they? Surely we would fight the bastards and even call in political cover? Or am I being a fanny wipe :-)
Surely if these allegations and any subsequent punishments put the club at serious financial risk via relegation etc, the club would be left with no alternative but to challenge the whole premise off FFP? Nobody stands idly by and allows a £4bn company go up into thin air based on the guilty verdict of some arbitrary fucking football rule about owner investment, that wouldn’t wash in any other business sector?

I’d love to hear the FFP story as well…

“Can you please tell us why FFP was introduced”?
“Sure, it was for the financial security of football and the protection of our member clubs”
“Ok, so you have found Manchester City guilty of not abiding by FFP rules and as punishment, have relegated them, thus putting them into financial meltdown, how has FFP protected them”?
“Erm….”

Last edited:
I think that’s unfair. Arteta was only assistant coach and not at the pay grade to know confidential stuff implied by the charges. He was only at City from 2016 to 2019 and Pep would likely have known much more than him. Two things though. If you’re innocent of the charges then there would be nothing for someone to ‘grass’. Secondly, I doubt you’d be pointing the finger at Arteta if Arsenal were currently mid table.

Personally, I think the suggestion that there is some kind of ‘grass’ out there is nonsense.
I agree about Arteta.

However, blaming Arsenal has fuck all to do with their league position and everything to do with the fucking letter they wrote about us. Cunts.

Khaldoon & Mansour can and will fuck the lot of them up the arse and we’ll end up getting told off.

Nothing to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.