PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There are certainly wider ramifications at stake than just sticking it to City.

Humiliating Abu Dhabi is not a wise move.

They will come for the things these wankers love the most.

This is political. The FA PL is acting tough to do their best to avoid government regulation. The reaction from Abu Dhabi is of minor concern.

Lets face it. It comes down to who has the best lawyers. I would back Sheik Monseur.
How are we going to quash or overturn over 100 charges though, no matter how good the lawyers are?
I’m genuinely interested in how this can happen
I’d assume some of them are going to be there in black and white

I just can't see why successful businessmen like sheikh mansour and khaldoon would want to damage their reputation, their business, the business bought, jeopordise the livelihoods of the people employed, risk the future of an established football club.

Absolutely no way on gods earth have we been hoodwinked by the CFG like the premier league are making out.

The longer i think about it the more i think how much of a farce today has been, infact it has been comical.

It's almost like the premier league has woke up in a right shitty arse mood and thought right someone is getting it today, had a meltdown in the bathroom, noticed our name on a newspaper and thought right them cunts are getting both barrels and had the mother of all meltdowns.

It really is bizarre.

I have a legal case with my ex employer where some of the accusations put to me in a public forum were factually incorrect. However, because of their bias & blind spots they never hesitated. I would respond with facts but never under estimate when someone starts out looking for bad practice (especially when under applied pressure) they will continue. They also showed contempt to the impacts this can have on others as the further they go in they are no longer impartial as they have to prove they are right to save face.
Had something recently on a smaller scale with my current employer over something contractual.
HR tried to gaslight me for months despite me asking for copies of policies to back up their stance over something I was due.
I produced documents to refute their claim which they tried to claim weren't relevant.
Submitted a 100 page grievance and they backed down straightaway.
My point is you're right about people with blinkers and bad intentions digging themselves into a hole to try and save face.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club is doing a check just in case. Just because we suspected and are investigating it doesnt mean there is a whistle blower.

On the other hand, the fact that we are doing a check in the first place seems a bit worrying..
Oh come on, man fucking up. The Athfuckin'letic invent a story which conveniently mentions City doing checks.
Do you honestly think the Athfuckin'letic have got someone inside City leaking info to them ?
This investigation has been going on for 4 years and a grass has only just been mentioned !
Fuck me, between you lot who get upset if nasty people say stuff on twitter and those that will believe anything and everything said by no mark pretend journalists, there really are no brains

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.