PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can't help but think that changes to FFP to Compensate for changes in the PL arena, market prices, inflation etc is now merely applying lipstick to the ever increasingly ugly pig.

In addition the process for dealing with allegations of rule breaches such as ours should not be in front of a 3 person committee under PL auspices. That's adequate for dealing with accounting matters of exceeding the PSR on a "Yep we did it governer" basis but not for allegations of fraud, which is what these charges are. Its clear, to investigate those matters outside of 6 years from the point of charging the PL are going to have to establish, on the balance of probability at least, we conducted fraudulent business practices not once, but as a normal course of business.

There should be a clear delineation between the parties to the arbitration and the commitee or court hearing. It clearly leaves open the path for assertions of unconscious bias by maligned parties in its current format despite protestations of professional integrity. I am still perturbed by the fact, on seeking a ruling, that the courts found this arbitration procedure was fitting to hear these charges, despite our legal protestations. I certainly have a somewhat diminished confidence that we will be exonerated of all malfeasance, but we shall see.

Last edited:
For me the 3 red clubs should all be brought to task for all this shit they have created against not only City but for all the other clubs who now can’t compete on level field.

But has anybody actually got the balls ( Independent Regulator possibly ) to do that ?

What a clear, concise, intelligent, eloquent human being…

He will be be totally lost to most of the talksport listeners who enjoy listening to alan brazil, ray party parlour and stan dogging collymore

Anyone who uses OTT adjectives & innuendo to get the viewers & listeners fuming look complete amateurs when they come up against clear, concise intelligent & eloquent people like Stefan.

(It’s why they are such a rarity in the media spotlight)

What a clear, concise, intelligent, eloquent human being…

He will be be totally lost to most of the talksport listeners who enjoy listening to alan brazil, ray party parlour and stan dogging collymore
Just had a quick glance at Everton Twitter and they think he’s just trying to deflect the narrative away from us and questioning why he should be listened to as a former City financial advisor when he’s responsible for 115 charges. (Even though he’s not…)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.