PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just had a quick glance at Everton Twitter and they think he’s just trying to deflect the narrative away from us and questioning why he should be listened to as a former City financial advisor when he’s responsible for 115 charges. (Even though he’s not…)

If an Everton fan was on saying things we didn't really want to hear, how different do you think reactions here would be?

If an Everton fan was on saying things we didn't really want to hear, how different do you think reactions here would be?

There’s been plenty of fans of other clubs telling us things we don’t want to hear but perhaps you’d like to point me to the comments from another fan that clearly & concisely explains accurately our predicament like Stefan has Everton’s.

I'd read the report and all the evidence and try to understand it! If you read the Everton report you can understand why they will be lucky to get any points taking off that ten point deduction punishment

Does the indictment of Lewis in the Supreme Court on insider trading mean there funds are classified as a breach?
I think it's fair to say that if Mr Lewis illegally shares some of his Insider knowledge then we should include the info he does not share as the way he probably makes money.

Surely oil money is more open and above board than this secretive betting scam.

I'd read the report and all the evidence and try to understand it! If you read the Everton report you can understand why they will be lucky to get any points taking off that ten point deduction punishment

I don't see the relevance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.