PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I imagine that they’ll say ‘that’s outside our scope of investigation and being dealt with separately by authorities in that field’

Nothing to see here, move along people. Or words to that effect.
Somehow that makes betting on stacks and shares with insider knowledge legal.
How can this secrecy be seen as ok compared to openly traded oil money?

His agenda never stops.
Though he is correct, City have spent millions.
its just a fact that there are at least 10 other clubs in the PL who have net spent far bigger millions than City, including the perienial shoestring Liverpool, over the lifetime of Klopp at Liverpool (ie a decent period of time to actually use a net spend metric)… if only Jordan could use facts rather than foaming fiction.

Though he is correct, City have spent millions.
its just a fact that there are at least 10 other clubs in the PL who have net spent far bigger millions than City, including the perienial shoestring Liverpool, over the lifetime of Klopp at Liverpool (ie a decent period of time to actually use a net spend metric)… if only Jordan could use facts rather than foaming fiction.
What gets me is that he always goes on about not having anything against City when he obviously does

What gets me is that he always goes on about not having anything against City when he obviously does
One comment from Jordan (before I stopped listening to Talksport) about City's ownership was: "I don't like doing business with those sort of people." It is always revealing when the mask slips with people like him. His motivation is pretty clear to me.

Have any of you read the Comments from various fans on this subject on the website (Talk Sport)
WOW some don`t understand anything ref finances nor understand exactly what Stefan is saying.
I believe that the level of ignorance is indicative of the general level of stupidity most folk hold on any subject that requires rational thought. We have lived and breathed this for many years and continue to enjoy the contribution from brilliant posters who provide education and insight.
Its no surprise most folk know nowt or choose to know nowt. And there is no money in providing a balanced view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.